DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Mirkko's Avatar
Mirkko Mirkko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 176
Default I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

I could imagine that you guys don't give a **** about that,but i'm very happy about the news,is a very good step in my life :D
DrumCraft added me in their new 2012 catalogue...last page between other artists.

http://www.drumcraft.com/fileadmin/d...talog_2012.pdf
__________________

www.MirkkoDeMaio.com
My Videos
Endorser of Meinl~Evans~Zoom
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2012, 01:56 PM
bobdadruma's Avatar
bobdadruma bobdadruma is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: second measure of a fill-in
Posts: 10,147
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Congrats!
I have never seen a DrumCraft kit up close but it looks like a they are a state of the art drum company.
You should be proud to be in their catalogue.
__________________
I kind of like old drums:)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-31-2012, 02:35 PM
Mirkko's Avatar
Mirkko Mirkko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 176
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdadruma View Post
Congrats!
I have never seen a DrumCraft kit up close but it looks like a they are a state of the art drum company.
You should be proud to be in their catalogue.
Really? well hope u could have the chance to try one--really good drums.And they don't cost too much-
Anyway thank you,yep i'm proud and happy about that :)
__________________

www.MirkkoDeMaio.com
My Videos
Endorser of Meinl~Evans~Zoom
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-31-2012, 03:00 PM
GRUNTERSDAD's Avatar
GRUNTERSDAD GRUNTERSDAD is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: God's Waiting Room
Posts: 15,221
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

I think we do give a **** as a fellow drummer and forum member. Congrats on the inclusion in the catalogue and as an endorser. Cheers
__________________
Thank you for sharing my day.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-31-2012, 03:09 PM
Arky's Avatar
Arky Arky is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,052
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Congrats, Mirkko!

I was expecting to see Mike Terrana somewhere in the catalogue - ah, there he is.
I don't know why, but it seems DrumCraft is not too prestigious as a brand. Their prices are quite attractice though, I should check them out next time when I have a chance.

(BTW, I was in a product catalogue also, but that was guitar related. Pretty cool feeling ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Mirkko's Avatar
Mirkko Mirkko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 176
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD View Post
I think we do give a **** as a fellow drummer and forum member. Congrats on the inclusion in the catalogue and as an endorser. Cheers
Thank you :)
U know it could be dangerous to post something like this,certain kind of people could immediately say bad things-but i'm glad about your kind words
__________________

www.MirkkoDeMaio.com
My Videos
Endorser of Meinl~Evans~Zoom
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Mirkko's Avatar
Mirkko Mirkko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 176
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky View Post
Congrats, Mirkko!

I was expecting to see Mike Terrana somewhere in the catalogue - ah, there he is.
I don't know why, but it seems DrumCraft is not too prestigious as a brand. Their prices are quite attractice though, I should check them out next time when I have a chance.

(BTW, I was in a product catalogue also, but that was guitar related. Pretty cool feeling ;-)
They'r quite young company;Mikey was the first endorser i guess..he's helping the brand a lot!
__________________

www.MirkkoDeMaio.com
My Videos
Endorser of Meinl~Evans~Zoom
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Thaard's Avatar
Thaard Thaard is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,423
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkko View Post
I could imagine that you guys don't give a **** about that,but i'm very happy about the news,is a very good step in my life :D
DrumCraft added me in their new 2012 catalogue...last page between other artists.

http://www.drumcraft.com/fileadmin/d...talog_2012.pdf

















Seriously, drum-craft make good drums. One of my favorite drummers(Gergo Borlai) plays them, and I think they sound very good.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-31-2012, 04:16 PM
Mirkko's Avatar
Mirkko Mirkko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Naples, Italy
Posts: 176
Default Re: I'm (Mirkko DeMaio) in the new 2012 DrumCraft's catalogue!!!!

Seriously, drum-craft make good drums. One of my favorite drummers(Gergo Borlai) plays them, and I think they sound very good.[/quote]

GERGO! WHAT A MOSTER!
__________________

www.MirkkoDeMaio.com
My Videos
Endorser of Meinl~Evans~Zoom
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com