DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Pedals

Pedals Discuss Pedals

Old 03-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Platinum Member

Default Adjustable, cheap $ pedal ☞

'Adjustable' and 'cheap-$' aren't usually in the mix when it comes to bass drum pedals. I recommend this- the TKO 620

At $59 you get independent adjustment for foot board/beater angle. TKO has a patent on a slick, simple cam that can rotate on the axle, a 'major' adjustment feature not found on any other pedal (to my knowledge) in the $0-$100 range. There is a double version too.

TKO uses a hex main-shaft. Im not able to access one right now, but am looking to verify the shafts size in hopes of possibly using these cams on my PEARL 902's I like the lightness of the TKO cams and IMO the adjustments design is brilliantly simple (saw the pedal, have not played it/them).

Available at lesser drum shops everywhere ☺

Attached Images

Old 03-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Adjustable, cheap $ pedal ☞

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Ismore View Post
'Adjustable' and 'cheap-$' aren't usually in the mix when it comes to bass drum pedals. I recommend this- the TKO 620

At $59 you get independent adjustment for foot board/beater angle. TKO has a patent on a slick, simple cam that can rotate on the axle, a 'major' adjustment feature not found on any other pedal (to my knowledge) in the $0-$100 range. There is a double version too.

TKO uses a hex main-shaft. Im not able to access one right now, but am looking to verify the shafts size in hopes of possibly using these cams on my PEARL 902's I like the lightness of the TKO cams and IMO the adjustments design is brilliantly simple (saw the pedal, have not played it/them).

Available at lesser drum shops everywhere ☺

have you gotten to play the TKO 620 Pedal yet ?