DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Heads and Sticks

Heads and Sticks Discuss Heads and Sticks

Old 03-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: My Aquarian Drum Head Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLagsALot711 View Post
I'm sold on Aquarian. As soon as i can afford it i'm going to rehead my kit with some good aquarian heads (i'll have to look around and research what types...or maybe someone can help me out with some suggestions?). After reading about how the CEO of Aquarian truly cares about his clients, and takes care of them, combined with the fantastic sound, they've just gained a customer for life!
I'll highly recommend the Studio-X line. I'm currently using the coated with power dot variety of Studio-X. Nice controlled sound with durability and they look great to boot. The coating is incredibly durable (I'm mostly a hard rock kind of guy).

Studio-X come in clear, clear with dot, coated, and coated with dot. That's only one of the Aquarian lines! If you cannot find the exact sound you want with Aquarian, you probably don't have a sound! Great heads and a great company. Been playing Aquarian for almost 20 years now.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:37 AM

Default Re: My Aquarian Drum Head Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmsdn View Post
I'll highly recommend the Studio-X line. I'm currently using the coated with power dot variety of Studio-X. Nice controlled sound with durability and they look great to boot. The coating is incredibly durable (I'm mostly a hard rock kind of guy).

Studio-X come in clear, clear with dot, coated, and coated with dot. That's only one of the Aquarian lines! If you cannot find the exact sound you want with Aquarian, you probably don't have a sound! Great heads and a great company. Been playing Aquarian for almost 20 years now.
Thanks for the advice! I'm LOVING the superkick/regulator combo on bass drum! I've never been happier with my sound than with emperor x snare/pinstripe tom, BUT based on these stories about an amazing company, and how happy i am with the bass drum stuff, i couldn't be more excited to make the change! And besides, variety is the spice of life, so might as well change it up a bit!