DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Lounge All Discussions Not Related To Drumming

Old 08-18-2011, 03:42 PM

Default Behringer UCA222

Hello
Have any of you tried the Behringer UCA222 U-Control Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out Usb Audio Interface with Digital Output And Massive Software Bundle? I thought this would be a cheap way for me to record with play-along tracks and add the track to video, but I知 am a bit skeptical. The reviews are somewhat even, most complaints are about the software CD; it is basically a disk of free downloadable software, which doesn稚 bother me since I知 the type that never downloads anything off the web. The only thing I知 concerned with is whether or not there are any hardware issues and if this is an easy to use plug in and go piece of gear. If any of you have experimented with this or currently use it, can you tell me if this is worth trying out or should I skip it and save up for a better quality recording device? I am no recording proI知 not even in the bottom tier of armatures/ beginner. I知 just looking for something to record myself playing to add to my videos of me playing with bands and practice.

Thanks

Matt