DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Your Place > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Introduce Yourself

Old 04-05-2015, 09:04 AM

Default Nick from Austin TX

Hello!

My name is Nick and I live in Austin TX I currently play drums for two local bands, Neon Cobra and Big Spirits.

http://neoncobraaustin.bandcamp.com/
https://bigspirits.bandcamp.com/

Currently I've got two kits that I use on a regular basis my practice kit and my "show" kit, my practice kit is a 70s Pearl (22/13/16) and my show kit is an early 2000s Tama Starclassic Birch (24/12/16). I attached photos of each of those kits PLUS the kit that got away, my Tama Starclassic Performer (24/14/18) that I had to sell in a financial crisis!!

I recently switched up my cymbal arsenal I've got 15" Zildjian Sweet Hats, 20" Sabian APX Crash and a 24" Sabian APX ride.

A few days ago I picked up my first acrylic drum a 14" Pork Pie Pig Lite clear snare drum, my next kit will HOPEFULLY be a Vintage Ludwig Stainless Steel kit in Bonham sizes or MAYBE a Questlove kit!

As far as heads go I recently discovered Remo Vintage Emperors and I'm slowly reheading all my drums with them, and after a decade of using the Aquarian Super Kick I recently went back to the EMAD and I LOVE IT!!
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2015, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Nick from Austin TX

Here are the rest of the pictures...
Attached Images