Recommend a percussion mount/clamp?

I'd like to get a percussion mount/clamp to mount one or two cowbells and a wood and plastic block. And I'd like it to clamp onto my crash stand so I don't have to carry any more frickin' hardware :p

Any recommendations? I don't really know anything about how these pieces mount (I imagine they're standardized?), how many posts/slots/whatever I'll need, good brands, etc.

I'd like to get a percussion mount/clamp to mount one or two cowbells and a wood and plastic block. And I'd like it to clamp onto my crash stand so I don't have to carry any more frickin' hardware :p

Any recommendations? I don't really know anything about how these pieces mount (I imagine they're standardized?), how many posts/slots/whatever I'll need, good brands, etc.

Here's what you need.

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibraltar-GAB12-12-Percussion-Bar?sku=446065

Gibraltar also makes a larger one with 10 posts, if that's what you'll need. Or a smaller 4 post model. This one is a good compromise.

The less hardware that you carry, The better your drumming life is!
That's my motto!
That clamp holder will do the job.

Last edited:
A couple of other companies make variations as well. Check out the LP version too.... "mini everything rack" I think it's called. It's compact, only 2 bars but bent so you can mount 4 accessories. RhythmTech used to make one too.

Back