DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Lounge All Discussions Not Related To Drumming

Old 11-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Platinum Member

Default Getting Older?

This one goes out to all of us over 50 (I start tomorrow).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_SqLljunQ
Old 11-09-2014, 06:09 PM
"Uncle Larry"

Default Re: Getting Older?

I found a true life fountain of youth that I'm so grateful for. It has transformed the quality of my life in such a MAJOR way, that I honestly don't know what I would have done had I not found this information. I read this article and followed the stupid easy and virtually costless advice religiously since January 2012. Best thing I ever did for my body. I tell everyone I come in contact with about it, it's that good.

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Ask FrontierGibberish all about it. Ask my wife all about it. Ask my brother all about it. Ask my best friend all about it. Ask some of my open minded customers about it. They will all tell you the same thing. This works exactly as described, you have my word.

Gomez Addams
Old 11-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member

It works, Larry. You don't look a day over 106.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:06 PM
"Uncle Larry"

While that may be true, I feel like I'm 17 again.

Gomez Addams
Old 11-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member

I was born middle-aged anyway. Now that I'm 50, it feels like coming home.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Silver Member

Some days I feel that I'm 17 years old, others 77. Most of the time I feel really young (and act like it, LOL). Life's too short to fret over stuff you can't change. And you CAN change 99% of your troubles. That other 1%... deal with it best you can.

Best Regards,
Bill Ray
http://billraydrums.com
Old 11-09-2014, 07:43 PM
"Uncle Larry"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillRayDrums View Post
And you CAN change 99% of your troubles. That other 1%... deal with it best you can.
Hear hear. First you have to want to change them. Big obstacle for a lot of people.

Gomez Addams
Old 11-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Silver Member

Funny video Jeremy. You know, it;s kind of funny; I "flipped out" a little when I was facing turning 40. Turning 50 didn't faze me in the least.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Silver Member

Growing older is mandatory.

Growing up is optional.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Silver Member

Getting older?

Every live-long day!
Old 11-10-2014, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryace View Post
I found a true life fountain of youth that I'm so grateful for
Thanks for the info Larry, I think I'm going to try to buy some tomorrow!
Old 11-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Silver Member

I'm not about to get into a debate, but be aware that borax is not generally recommended for human consumption.

If you intend adding it to your diet, read up on the cons as well as the pros.

Anecdotal evidence is not generally considered strong evidence in favour of anything.

http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/...d#.VGAAs_mUdBk
Old 11-10-2014, 03:41 AM
"Uncle Larry"

I've been taking borax, a mere 1/4 teaspoon a day for almost 2 years and my arthritis is a thing of the past. So have thousands upon thousands of people. Relief in 1 week, total cure in about 3 months. Reverses, yes unbelievably reverses damage. Takes calcium from your joints and surrounding calcified soft tissues where it doesn't belong and re-deposits it back to your bones and teeth. Is responsible for the manufacture of synovial fluid that lubes joints. I literally feel 17 again. Boron deficient bones break easily and is the major cause of fractures and that slippery slope to death, the broken hip. That was a government website you linked to. Sorry to say that of course they aren't going to tell you borax cures arthritis.

Undisputable fact: Table salt is twice as toxic as borax. No problem eating that mineral, pass the chips. You easily ingest 1/4 tsp of salt daily. That's nothing. It's all in the Material Safety Data Sheet, or MSDS. Salt has an MSDS. So does borax. The MSDS for chemo-therapy poison is an interesting read. The government does not want a cheap cure for arthritis and it's related ailments, bottom line. So they outright mislead you.

Your body needs a certain amount of boron, it's a mineral, just like salt. A lot of bad things happen to your body when you are boron deficient, which in the US is the majority of the population. Be an advocate for your own health and don't put your trust in the government when it comes to your health and well being. Best thing I've done for my health, ever. God Bless the internet and all the great info.

Gomez Addams
Old 11-10-2014, 03:13 PM

OK, I haven't found out if it's still available here in Switzerland. There's a shop in my neighborhood where I may find it, but it's closed on Mondays.

It looks like it's kind of forbidden in the EU. On this UK site they sell a so-called Borax Substitute, and then here it seems to be real Borax.
I've started to have arthritis in my right pinky. No big deal for the moment, but I wanna try anyway, and I believe you and what's on your link, Larry.

Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time that a perfectly natural and fine product would be forbidden. Here in Switzerland for example, they recently banned Propolis, which is a natural product made by bees, and that has been used by humans for centuries. I hate stupidity!
Old 11-10-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
The government does not want a cheap cure for arthritis and it's related ailments, bottom line. So they outright mislead you.
And why would that be? Is "the government" selling some manner of competing arthritis cure? Are they raking in billions by selling walking canes through Medicare? Or perhaps you're suggesting that lobbyists for pharma have infiltrated the FDA and control all policy (in which case your real argument is with the influence of private money on politics)? Or is it that "the government" is filled with evil people who just enjoy seeing people suffer?

Or maybe your post is just a false flag operation designed to throw people off the scent that you're really a paid shill for "Big Borax"?

I love a good conspiracy in the morning!
Old 11-10-2014, 05:09 PM
"Uncle Larry"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbob View Post
And why would that be? Is "the government" selling some manner of competing arthritis cure? Are they raking in billions by selling walking canes through Medicare? Or perhaps you're suggesting that lobbyists for pharma have infiltrated the FDA and control all policy (in which case your real argument is with the influence of private money on politics)? Or is it that "the government" is filled with evil people who just enjoy seeing people suffer?

Or maybe your post is just a false flag operation designed to throw people off the scent that you're really a paid shill for "Big Borax"?

I love a good conspiracy in the morning!
The health care system doesn't want cures. They want treatments. As in everything it's all about profits, at the expense and detriment of humans. The government protects profits of major corporations first, in this case Big Pharma.

Riddle me this. Why would Australia ban it....under the guise that it's harmful to humans in huge doses, (which like anything taken in excess, it is) then replace it with a product that has a MSDS that clearly states that it's 3x more toxic to humans when compared to the naturally occurring mineral borax? It doesn't take a genius to understand that something fishy is going on.

If they applied that logic to every product out there, there would be none left. Take lye for example. Lye can blind you if it splashes in your eyes. Yet you can buy all the lye you can fit in your car. Is this logical? No. It's all about protecting profits for huge corporations.

A population with next to no arthritis would rob BILLIONS in profits from the health care system. If every person who has arthritis related conditions took borax for the boron in it, it would be a MAJOR blow to the profits of the the health care system. No more Depuy hip implants. Everything is about money, everything. Profits are way more important than your health, to the health care system, which lobbies (read bribes) the governments.

I have about 40 boxes of it because they could outlaw it at any time, just like they did in Australia and the EU. One 4 dollar box will last one person probably 8 years. It's virtually free. I stocked up on it so I have enough for me and all the people I love in case they ban it. If you could feel the difference sufficient boron makes in your body, your skeleton... if you could regain the ease of mobility, if you could lift the brain fog and banish the low energy, not to mention the significant lowering of pain...you would be writing, no screaming....the exact same words I am right now. I've been doing it 2 years, and I am SOOO relieved because I will have to do electrical work well into my 80's.... as I'm not financially set for life in any way. That prospect no longer terrifies me, because my hips were really getting bad. Now they feel brand new again. This is a good thing.

I know the difference. Boy do I know the difference. If I forget to take it for a week, my stiffness starts to creep right back in. You piss boron out so easily, that's why we are all deficient in it. It has to be in your daily diet in sufficient quantity. If not you will most definitely suffer. It can't build up in your system. It has to be replaced daily. It binds with heavy metals and fluorides in your body so you can piss them out too. Commercial fertilizers inhibit the natural boron uptake from the soil. We are all deficient in it.

And it's not just arthritis. Mineral deficiencies have far reaching effects. My memory is so much better, OMG. I don't have to write anything down anymore. My cognition is better. It's ESSENTIAL for cell wall integrity. Which will prevent cancers. My energy levels are through the roof! It normalizes sex hormones in men and women. My sex life is better. It raises the amount of free testosterone in the blood (the important kind) if it's low. That's what normalizing sex hormones really means. My joints and bones are getting healthier by the day. My skin is better. My mind is clearer. With zero, and I really mean zero negative side effects. It's a real life fountain of youth, if ever there was one. Anyone whose mind is too closed to try it....sorry but they don't deserve to gain the significant life improving benefits borax, actually boron, gives. Borax is just a food grade source of boron. All boron compounds originate, and are derived from, borax, the naturally occurring mineral taken from dried lake beds. Borax has 4 atoms of boron, 2 sodium atoms and some water molecules. You take it for the boron. My quality of life as far as bodily pain goes went from a 2 to a 9.

In the morning, before I knew about borax, getting out of bed to take my first piss in the morning... I had to walk about 20 feet before I could stand up straight. Now...I spring out of bed, literally stand straight up immediately, and STRIDE, not hobble... to the bathroom. In only 1 weeks time, I went from hunched over in the morning to standing straight up, with no resistance and no pain. It's just a regular miracle. It's just that good. Everyone should take it, arthritic or not.

I wish to God anyone reading this would injest 1/4 teaspoon a day for a week at least. That is enough to convince. Take it in OJ, it hides the flavor. It's cheap, easy, and wow what a difference in my skeleton, joints, and mobility. You can safely take up to 2 full teaspoons a day of borax. All your body needs is 1/4 teaspoon. I've been trying to get Grunt to take it, but he thinks I'm nuts. Too bad, Grunt, it would take away your arthritis. It could have been gone by now. Instead you've suffered needlessly for this last year. You wished last Christmas that you didn't have arthritis. You wrote it and I read it. So I sent you the link to the article, a fix for your arthritis, and you didn't even respond. Your loss my friend. Recently, I sent you FrontierGibberish's personal account that he took the time to write to me. No response. FrontierGibberish...Mike.. sent me before and after pictures of himself last week showing significant weight loss, because now he can move around and exercise, his mobility returned. What are you waiting for Grunt? A personalized hand-stitched request from Obama? Relief is probably in your laundry room right now. Just take it. You would feel some relief in one week, and it just keeps increasing from there. Ask FrontierGibberish. He has a compelling story. No more crunchy joints, right Mike? And Mike has only been taking it for a little over a month. C'mon Mike, chime in. Help me out here.

This is really great news for your health. Don't be a fool for your government. Be an advocate for yourself and take your health into your own hands. Accept this great thing that's safe and available that will make your life so much better. Don't be a closed minded idiot. I'm walking proof. My wife is walking proof. My brother, who suffered exactly as I did... is walking proof. My good friend Bruce is walking proof. I have a handful of electrical customers that were open minded enough to try it and they are walking proof. (I tell everyone I can about it) Embrace this great thing. You can't put a price on mobility. It's so easy, and it pisses me off when people won't listen to truth. I have no financial stake in Borax.

Gomez Addams

Last edited by larryace; 11-10-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:58 PM

So you're going with choice number three then?

You'd better add the EU to the USA because borax is listed as a "substance of very high concern" there. It was listed due to toxicity involving reproduction and not as a "substance that could potentially reduce profits".

Nice anecdotal evidence you have there though. Too bad that anecdotes do not constitute scientific data.

As long as you're hording borax, perhaps I could interest you in a few cases of 100 watt standard incandescent light bulbs?
Old 11-10-2014, 06:32 PM
"Uncle Larry"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notbob View Post

As long as you're hording borax, perhaps I could interest you in a few cases of 100 watt standard incandescent light bulbs?
Thanks, but I did that already lol.

To me, a human trial is better than scientific data. But there is plenty of scientific data if you look.

Pisses me off that you don't believe me, but you'll believe the government that everyone knows lies to it's people. Your loss brother, no skin off my back. I'm trying to help. You can lead a horse to water....

Gomez Addams
Old 11-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Platinum Member

Larry mate. You know I love you but you've just got this one wrong. You're seeing conspiracies where none exist. I think the appearance of a conspiracy has a lot to do with the politics of medicine over in the US - but I'm not getting involved in that vitriolic debate (ever again...).

If it wasn't for scientific data, smallpox would still be a deadly disease, cancer would be utterly incurable and we wouldn't be able to make the machine that you're typing your post on. Human trials, when properly controlled are used as scientific data but Johnny Sixsmith down the road does not constitute reliable, repeatable and accredited evidence, however much you might believe it does.

I'm just leaving it at that.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Platinum Member

Larry, did you see the "30 days" (Morgan Spurlok) film about "new age" anti-aging and ailment stuff? It's really interesting for someone like yourself who likes to research stuff that's not mainstream but may improve life quality.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Administrator

I saw this post yesterday Larry in another thread and did some looking around the web. The first thing I saw was that the body needs Boron and that Borax does not contain Boron or Boric Acid. Their finding not mine. That in huge doses it can be harmful. Sacchrin was found to be harmful and is gone from the shelves even though you needed 64 bottle of soda aday to get enough to harm you. If it works for you that's great but I don't think it proper to tell other people, " Your loss brother, no skin off my back." Bleach will kill you real quick in large doses and that can also be sold by the car full. The difference here is bleach is not sold to be ingested, and supplements are. God forbid we didn't have the FDA. We can all like you Larry, but you are one person. The FDA does not issue warnings or give approval on any product based on one persons results.

As for the healthcare system, it is rife with issues but working at a hospital I can tell you I am around enough people to know that there is indeed a lot of curing and prevention that goes on and not just treatment.
Flu shots, small pox inoculations, polio vaccine on the sugar cube, which I bet you took, pnuemonia vaccine, shingles vaccine, the list goes on. Money is also being spent on disease prevention so that no cure or treatment is necessary. Two things being used now to speed cure of wounds in silver and honey. Two things a few years ago were never even thought about.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:33 PM
"Uncle Larry"

I think I missed that Watso. Link please?

Borax does indeed contain boron, 4 atoms of it. Which turns to boric acid in the stomach.

It's cool if no one wants to try it. I wish you the best as you suffer away. There's the information, do with it what you will.

Catch you guys on another thread.

Gomez Addams
Old 11-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Platinum Member

I feel better when I smoke but I know it might kill me...
Old 11-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Gold Member

None of us get out alive....the question, in my opinion, is about quality...not quantity.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:13 AM

Quote:
To me, a human trial is better than scientific data.
"Human trials" can be either anecdotal (as you seem to be implying) or part of a proper scientific test (which you seem to be disparaging).

If you're going to argue that anecdotal evidence is superior to a controlled double blind test then you might as well hop onto the "faked moon landings" and anti-vaccine wagon for the trifecta. Do whatever you want mate, but please don't run for political office.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:00 PM

I had arthritis in my right pinky.

Not much as compared to what other people experience with arthritis, but still too much for my taste

I've taken Borax for the last five days. No more arthritis in my right pinky.

Thanks Larry, you're right about it, I'm sure. I'm going to keep taking it.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member

How many of you are using toothpaste with sodium fluoride?

Im a firm believer in Boric Acid, use it all the time, also colloidal silver, make my own and use it often. Do I take enough colloidal silver to turn my skin grey? Mmmmm, no. Again, there's money in medicine, now more than ever. The big money is not in finding a cure.

This should effectively scare you from ingesting Boric Acid/Borax.

Just not understood:

Humans

Boric acid and borate salts are classified by the U.S. EPA as "not likely to be carcinogenic to humans" under the 2005 carcinogen assessment guidelines.1
No data were found from occupational exposures or epidemiological studies indicating the carcinogenicity of boric acid, borate salts or boron.2,3
Recent studies have shown that boric acid may have a protective role with regard to both prostate and breast cancer. Boric acid has been shown to inhibit the growth of human prostate and breast cancer cells, although the mechanism of growth inhibition is not understood.23,24