Pantera outfit/Floods

mapexzil

So I've been looking at a lot of pantera videos on youtube lately and I noticed two things. One:
Did they ever play Floods before 2001? I can only find vids of Floods live in 2001
Two:
I noticed that both Dime and Phil started wearing these button-down sleeveless shirts live starting in 2000. 1990-1999 Dime wore a T-shirt and Phil would wear whatever. They both kinda look alike outfit wise once they started to wear the button-downs

actually if you watch dime o vision they have old footage of dime playing the riff for floods in one of his solos way back in 1987. Kinda funny that it took that many years to actually become a song.

actually if you watch dime o vision they have old footage of dime playing the riff for floods in one of his solos way back in 1987. Kinda funny that it took that many years to actually become a song.

Yeah I knew that but I mean the song as a whole. I need to check out dime o vision I've heard from people about that but I haven't seen it (although I recently ordered 3 vulgar videos :D)

Back