New Ludwi Centenials

Munchdrum

New Ludwig Centenials

Hi guys I picked up my new Centenials with a 14x6.5 Supraphonic the other day and I love it so thought i'd share some pics with you. They aren't great pics but you get the idea.

20x20 12x8 16x14 14x6.5

Attachments

• 100_0947.jpg
    100_0947.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 1,462
  • 100_0946.jpg
    100_0946.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 100_0945.jpg
    100_0945.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 1,460
  • 100_0951.jpg
    100_0951.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 1,462
Last edited:
Re: New Ludwig Centenials

Very exciting!

Love the natural maple finish! The Supra is a nice choice!

That 20x20 has quite a look to it! :)

-Ryan

Cheers. i love the snare, however you tune it it just sounds so sweet, even with stock heads. it's so vesitile

I agree, the 14x6.5 SupraPhonic is a timeless classic. It should serve you well for many years to come. The drums look really good, too. I also noticed how you've grafted a DW boom arm onto a Premier cymbal stand; I do the same thing with my Tama stands! Once I experienced the flexibility of the toothless tilter, I never went back to standard ones again.

Yeh the toothless tilter is brilliant compared to the the toothed premier ones. the DW boom came with the tom stand, but when I hit the crash the tom reverberates so i stuck it on my old premier stands which are really stable considering they're single braced. I've got another tama one as well not in the pic.

Thanks for the commets guys.
I wasn't keen on the 'square' sizes either until i got this kit. It's soooo punchy but sounds bigger at the same time

Lovely drums man. The 20x20 literally looks like a cannon. I'm very impressed with the look of it. I can't recall actually seeing a kick drum in this size before. Congrats and enjoy 'em.

Very nice set up. On the fence with the super deep kick shell.. but great looking kit nonetheless!

Cheers guys. I've got used to the tuning now and with all new heads (ambassadors all round, soon to see what emperors sound like) i'm loving my kit, really clear and punchy with plenty of tone.

That's a nice little kit that you have there. I like the natural finish. I'd love to pick up one of those snares down the line someday.

Great choice. The Centennial line is a great buy. NA maple shells and custom configuration. Plus that's a great choice of snare (I own the same one). I read somewhere the the Supraphonic is the most recorded snare drum ever.

Wow that looks nice. Everything about this set up.

I've been looking at a set of Cents in Bonham sizes, and your review of this kit is making me seriously consider it!

Back