DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 08-12-2009, 04:09 AM

Default Pearl Demon Drive Pedals (new)

I was wondering what everyone thinks of their new Pearl Demon Drives? How do you like their construction and use-ability and control features?

Also General feedback on those who have compared them with other well made pedals like the famous iron cobra and dw9000s, axis longboards, Trick pedals, etc etc?
Old 08-12-2009, 04:34 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Pearl Demon Drive Pedals (new)

You may want to read this.

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=48955
Old 08-12-2009, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Pearl Demon Drive Pedals (new)

ive had them for about a week now, and i love them to death. i think they are way over priced, as is most drum gear, but it is the best you can buy, still, for me, who isn't lower body driven, i am kinda feeling like it was a waste of money. i dont know i guess i thought that maybe i would be better with a better pedal? really i was doing just as well with my dw 7000's, its just the notes are more clear and they require less effort to use. if you have the money buy em, get em i guess, but really, something i was thinking about while looking at the 1500 bucks i owe now for the recent purchase of new cymbals and the pedals, and im just wondering if all the money is worth it, sure i have an amazing kit now, but drumming isn't any more fun then when i was playing my old beat up tama rockstar kit with iron cobras and zildjian zbts. just a thought, actually i will probably post this as its own thread in a minute, see what people think about sinking in so much money to thier kits...