DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-14-2009, 12:45 AM
hateplow's Avatar
hateplow hateplow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 994
Default Trick Pro-1v problems

So I decided to move from a single pedal back to a double. I sold my dw 9000, and purchased a Trick Pro 1-v double from GC for about 680.00 bucks. (That's WITH a 10% discount.)
When it arrived, I was very excited until I realized...
The Trick Pro-1v double doesn't fit a 20" bass drum! I tried every blasted setting, but couldn't get the beaters anywhere near the center of the drum without the base plate bumping up against the lugs, which also tilted the bass drum to one side, lifting one edge of the base plate in the air. Not to mention the pedal doesn't have any velcro on the bottom, so it slides everywhere.
Trick is very short-sided with this design, IMHO.

I returned it, ate the shipping charges, and bought a DW 9002. In 2 minutes I had it set up perfectly.

Long story short, DW is awesome, Trick doesn't work on a 20" bass drum.
__________________

Noble & Cooley Horizon Reissue, Craviotto Solid Maple 4-Piece
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-14-2009, 01:12 AM
sticksnstonesrus's Avatar
sticksnstonesrus sticksnstonesrus is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Virignia Beach, Virginia
Posts: 762
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

W-o-w...

Who'd of thought that Trick wouldn't have thought of this ahead of time?

What about a bass drum lift? Isn't that what those are for?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-14-2009, 01:53 AM
trkdrmr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

One question:

Did you call Trick and talked to them at all? Did they confirm there was no adapter or work around?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:07 AM
hateplow's Avatar
hateplow hateplow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 994
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkdrmr View Post
One question:

Did you call Trick and talked to them at all? Did they confirm there was no adapter or work around?
Nope. For 700 bucks, I shouldn't have to.

I suppose a bass drum lift would remedy the problem, but then my toms would be too high.

I'm sure it would be sweet on a 22" drum or larger. I just wish they hadn't said in their website video that the beater height accommodates a 20" kick - because the docking attachment doesn't.
__________________

Noble & Cooley Horizon Reissue, Craviotto Solid Maple 4-Piece
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:11 AM
trkdrmr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateplow View Post
Nope. For 700 bucks, I shouldn't have to.

I suppose a bass drum lift would remedy the problem, but then my toms would be too high.

I'm sure it would be sweet on a 22" drum or larger. I just wish they hadn't said in their website video that the beater height accommodates a 20" kick - because the docking attachment doesn't.
So the issue is that in order to fit on a 20" kick, a compromise has to be made...it lifts the rim too high?

I am asking because I have not tried it. I have a 22" kick.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:14 AM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

What if you clipped the beaters to be shorter?

But I guess it doesn't matter now...
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:20 AM
hateplow's Avatar
hateplow hateplow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 994
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkdrmr View Post
So the issue is that in order to fit on a 20" kick, a compromise has to be made...it lifts the rim too high?

I am asking because I have not tried it. I have a 22" kick.
Yes. That and the left beater is way too far from center.
__________________

Noble & Cooley Horizon Reissue, Craviotto Solid Maple 4-Piece
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:21 AM
hateplow's Avatar
hateplow hateplow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 994
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805Drummer View Post
What if you clipped the beaters to be shorter?

But I guess it doesn't matter now...
Nah, the problem is lateral, not vertical.
__________________

Noble & Cooley Horizon Reissue, Craviotto Solid Maple 4-Piece
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:41 AM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

I haven't had a problem using my Trick with my 20" kick, although it has 8 lugs and the claws are spaced sufficiently apart from each other (the Pro1v only needs 4" of open hoop space in order to clamp properly.) How many lugs on your kick and how wide are the claws?

As for the pedal slipping, you have to apply the supplied velcro for a bit of extra grip (your kick's legs also help stabilize itself and the pedal.)

Sorry you didn't dig the pedal, I love mine.

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-14-2009, 02:56 AM
hateplow's Avatar
hateplow hateplow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 994
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
I haven't had a problem using my Trick with my 20" kick, although it has 8 lugs and the claws are spaced sufficiently apart from each other (the Pro1v only needs 4" of open hoop space in order to clamp properly.) How many lugs on your kick and how wide are the claws?

As for the pedal slipping, you have to apply the supplied velcro for a bit of extra grip (your kick's legs also help stabilize itself and the pedal.)

Sorry you didn't dig the pedal, I love mine.

Bermuda
I also have an 8 lug kick (sq2) and the claws are about 4-5 inches apart. There is no way that pedal will fit comfortably on a 20" inch bass drum without the left beater striking way too far from center.
I found no velcro supplied with my pedal. The bass drum has no anchoring effect on the second (left hand side) pedal.

I am glad to see that the endorsers are doing there job by answering my complaints, though. Maybe you guys get "special pedals".
:)

p.s. Weird Al rules.
__________________

Noble & Cooley Horizon Reissue, Craviotto Solid Maple 4-Piece
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-14-2009, 05:05 AM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateplow View Post
I found no velcro supplied with my pedal. The bass drum has no anchoring effect on the second (left hand side) pedal.

I am glad to see that the endorsers are doing there job by answering my complaints, though. Maybe you guys get "special pedals".
I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any special treatment... I just got a Dominator - new in box with my name on it, so Trick knew it's for me - with no velcro, drum key, or hex wrench (for the beater ball adjustment.) No biggie, but it shows that they don't have special pedals, not for me anyway!

And it's not really my job to address complaints, but as I have a double that might get hooked up to a 20" kick someday, I'd like to know if I can expect the same beater positioning issue. It's been a few years since I had a DW double, are those beaters closer together?

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-14-2009, 05:25 AM
trkdrmr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any special treatment... I just got a Dominator - new in box with my name on it, so Trick knew it's for me - with no velcro, drum key, or hex wrench (for the beater ball adjustment.) No biggie, but it shows that they don't have special pedals, not for me anyway!

And it's not really my job to address complaints, but as I have a double that might get hooked up to a 20" kick someday, I'd like to know if I can expect the same beater positioning issue. It's been a few years since I had a DW double, are those beaters closer together?

Bermuda
I guess the box with my pedals had my name on it. Pretty much on the fed ex sticker...

I will soon get to unleash the bigfoot pedals to separate kicks. I am looking forward to that.

My pedals came with a very rigid plastic type velcro. I have not had the pedals skate around.

I guess I would like to see spikes, and maybe a system that could apply more force than a spring loaded hoop clamp.

Minor issues aside, the trick do a great job. With all the adjustments, they can go faster than a human can.

Meanwhile, I can't get the image of that insanely beautiful EPIC xover kit out of my head. I could imagine a 20" kick with that kit.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-14-2009, 01:17 PM
hateplow's Avatar
hateplow hateplow is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 994
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any special treatment... I just got a Dominator - new in box with my name on it, so Trick knew it's for me - with no velcro, drum key, or hex wrench (for the beater ball adjustment.) No biggie, but it shows that they don't have special pedals, not for me anyway!

And it's not really my job to address complaints, but as I have a double that might get hooked up to a 20" kick someday, I'd like to know if I can expect the same beater positioning issue. It's been a few years since I had a DW double, are those beaters closer together?

Bermuda

The DW beaters are over an inch closer together, and the way the pedals connect to the hoop allow for both beaters to strike much closer to center.
__________________

Noble & Cooley Horizon Reissue, Craviotto Solid Maple 4-Piece
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-14-2009, 08:27 PM
mrbling's Avatar
mrbling mrbling is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 785
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

yr wierd hoop clamping system
Attached Images
 
__________________
Bling - Jack

DW drums
ZILDJIAN PAISTE SABIAN cymbals
VIC FIRTH sticks
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-14-2009, 09:14 PM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateplow View Post
The DW beaters are over an inch closer together, and the way the pedals connect to the hoop allow for both beaters to strike much closer to center.
On a 20" head, I see where that makes a difference. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-14-2009, 09:23 PM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkdrmr View Post
I guess I would like to see spikes, and maybe a system that could apply more force than a spring loaded hoop clamp.
I initially thought it was odd that there were no spikes, but the velcro solves any slippage nicely. I was also wary of the spring clamp, and a little surprised when I saw it hold perfectly. It certainly doesn't look like it would, but it does.

As with many products, the first version isn't always perfect. Trick clearly made a decision to not use spikes (I'm pretty sure it wasn't an oversight...) and perhaps a future pedal will employ them.

The Dominator sort of addresses the grip issue, using sharp 'cups' at the front of the pedal directly under the hoop, which give a nice grip. But they're not retractable, so they'd be murder on a wood or linoleum floor. Everything's a work in progress.

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-16-2009, 06:52 AM
Pavlos's Avatar
Pavlos Pavlos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Detroit Rock City
Posts: 475
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
I haven't had a problem using my Trick with my 20" kick, although it has 8 lugs and the claws are spaced sufficiently apart from each other (the Pro1v only needs 4" of open hoop space in order to clamp properly.) How many lugs on your kick and how wide are the claws?

Bermuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermuda View Post

And it's not really my job to address complaints, but as I have a double that might get hooked up to a 20" kick someday, I'd like to know if I can expect the same beater positioning issue. It's been a few years since I had a DW double, are those beaters closer together?

Bermuda
This thread confused me in a few ways.
Bermuda, have you used the Trick pedals on a 20" or not? The 2 statements seem to conflict. Maybe a typo?

And to Hateplow (or other Trick users), doen't the primary pedal plate stay the same whether it's a double or single? and the main beater stays in the same position right? I'm guessing that your complaint is that the left beater is too far from the center, correct? Do the two beaters have a big difference in the sound produced when they strike?

Just wondering because I wanted to maybe give the Dominators a try and have also thought about switching to a 20" bass drum. (soon as that old economy pick up again!)

Thanks

Last edited by Pavlos; 03-16-2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-16-2009, 06:57 AM
Pavlos's Avatar
Pavlos Pavlos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Detroit Rock City
Posts: 475
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

And is it me, or are the Trick Dominator beaters closer together than the Pro1V ? Or just an illusion of the different beater types?
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-16-2009, 08:22 AM
trkdrmr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos View Post
And is it me, or are the Trick Dominator beaters closer together than the Pro1V ? Or just an illusion of the different beater types?
Could just be the thicker beaters make it look that way.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-16-2009, 06:06 PM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos View Post
This thread confused me in a few ways.
Bermuda, have you used the Trick pedals on a 20" or not? The 2 statements seem to conflict. Maybe a typo?
Yep, no problems with the single pedal, although I haven't tried a double on it. But it seems like the original problem also had to do with attaching the pedal, and definitely no problem for me.

Quote:
doen't the primary pedal plate stay the same whether it's a double or single? and the main beater stays in the same position right? I'm guessing that your complaint is that the left beater is too far from the center, correct? Do the two beaters have a big difference in the sound produced when they strike?
The main beater stays in the center, but on a 20" kick, the slave beater is off-center enough to make a difference in the sound of an unmuffled kick. But with a pillow inside, the difference shouldn't be very noticeable.

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-17-2009, 04:38 AM
Fiery's Avatar
Fiery Fiery is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Serbia
Posts: 705
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateplow View Post
The DW beaters are over an inch closer together, and the way the pedals connect to the hoop allow for both beaters to strike much closer to center.
Nope, they are pretty much the same distance apart, but the beater heads are much larger so they look closer together (the same as with Pro 1-V and Dominators). But they are placed symmetrically to the sides of the center, so they are both close enough and they both make the same sound. Both Trick and Axis have a problem with this because they don't have a special main pedal for double kick, so the main beater always hits center while the slave one is off to the side.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Pavlos's Avatar
Pavlos Pavlos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Detroit Rock City
Posts: 475
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
...But they are placed symmetrically to the sides of the center, so they are both close enough and they both make the same sound. Both Trick and Axis have a problem with this because they don't have a special main pedal for double kick, so the main beater always hits center while the slave one is off to the side.
I don't know about the DW beaters being symetrically off center on the double pedals. In these pics it looks like the primary beater is in the exact same spot as the single pedal. And the slave is off to the left just like the Trick. It looks really off to the left on the 5000. I'm just eyeballing it though. I dont have any hard measurements.

It would be interesting to see how all these pedals line up on the same bass drum. I think DW and Trick need to send me these pedals ASAP so I can do some comparisons. You know, strictly for scientific purposes.
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-17-2009, 07:49 AM
trkdrmr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Trick doesn't have any slave beaters. They are both full active pedals.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Fiery's Avatar
Fiery Fiery is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Serbia
Posts: 705
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos View Post
I don't know about the DW beaters being symetrically off center on the double pedals. In these pics it looks like the primary beater is in the exact same spot as the single pedal. And the slave is off to the left just like the Trick. It looks really off to the left on the 5000. I'm just eyeballing it though. I dont have any hard measurements.
I think the hoop clamp is moved to the left, that'd move the beaters more to the right. I know that's the case with Pearl pedals, but I could be wrong about DW.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-17-2009, 04:49 PM
airsmunch1's Avatar
airsmunch1 airsmunch1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 95
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

It is ironic that you would not contact Trick to see if they could solve your problem before you returned the pedal. I found the staff and ownership of Trick to be responsive and quick at solving my questions.

Not every pedal is going to work for every situation with the same level of performance. That goes for everything not just pedals....

In life, it is not the mistakes you make that define your character, it is how you account for those mistakes.

Crash
www.myspace.com/musicofwolvesatthedoor
__________________
John Jones from Wolves at the door
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-18-2009, 05:00 AM
diosdude's Avatar
diosdude diosdude is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 951
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Well, too late to offer up suggestions if you've already returned the pedal. I just used my Trick O1-v detonator on Saturday with my ddrum diatribe 20" 8-lug pattern birch bass drum with a standard maple hoop. I've replaced the beaters with DW 7002 beaters and the primary one hits dead center on the head (the patches were where my 7002 was hitting before):





I have no idea why it doesn't work with yours. Your bass drum claw hooks must be extra wide or something like my old school ludwig with wing bolts


The claw hooks on my ddrum are very small and use standard (not winged) lug screws


What i would have suggested, since you have an 8-lug drum, is to replace your bottom 2 lugs with smaller ones and go to standard, not winged bolts. I have about 3/4" clearance on both sides.

My pedal also came with 4 very heavy duty velcro strips in the box along with instructions for all of the adjustments and an "L" shaped drum key.

So, in summary to retort your claim that it doesn't work with 20" bass drums, i don't dispute that it didn't work with your particular make/ model but the pedal sure works great for my setup.
__________________
I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the drums all day!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-18-2009, 05:18 AM
diosdude's Avatar
diosdude diosdude is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 951
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

To continue with the theme of the thread, one thing that did happen to me last week, i set my pedal up the way i liked it and didn't make any adjustments for literally months but during practice, one of the lug screws, the one that attatches the footplate to the direct drive managed to work its way undone and my footplate just fell to the floor. Thank god it wasn't at my Saturday gig in the middle of a song. It took like a minute to screw it back in and tighten it down but i've never had that happen (i guess since no other pedal offers an adjustment there like Trick). From now on though, I tighten all moving, adjustable parts on the pedal before a show just as a precaution.
__________________
I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the drums all day!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-18-2009, 05:54 AM
bermuda's Avatar
bermuda bermuda is offline
Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by diosdude View Post
So, in summary to retort your claim that it doesn't work with 20" bass drums, i don't dispute that it didn't work with your particular make/ model but the pedal sure works great for my setup.
You also have the kick muffled so that the beaters' positions wouldn't make a difference in the sound.

On a more open drum, it might be audible, although it's hard to imagine wanting to play double-pedal parts on a boomy-ish kick.

Bermuda
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-18-2009, 06:01 AM
Fiery's Avatar
Fiery Fiery is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Serbia
Posts: 705
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by diosdude
Well, too late to offer up suggestions if you've already returned the pedal. I just used my Trick O1-v detonator on Saturday with my ddrum diatribe 20" 8-lug pattern birch bass drum with a standard maple hoop. I've replaced the beaters with DW 7002 beaters and the primary one hits dead center on the head (the patches were where my 7002 was hitting before)
I
think the problem was that hateplow didn't want his main beater to hit dead center, with the slave beater hitting far off to the left, as in your picture.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-18-2009, 06:14 AM
Pavlos's Avatar
Pavlos Pavlos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Detroit Rock City
Posts: 475
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by diosdude View Post
Well, too late to offer up suggestions if you've already returned the pedal. I just used my Trick O1-v detonator on Saturday with my ddrum diatribe 20" 8-lug pattern birch bass drum with a standard maple hoop. I've replaced the beaters with DW 7002 beaters and the primary one hits dead center on the head (the patches were where my 7002 was hitting before):

So, in summary to retort your claim that it doesn't work with 20" bass drums, i don't dispute that it didn't work with your particular make/ model but the pedal sure works great for my setup.
Hey, thanks for the pics diosdude. It's interesting to see the difference in where the trick beaters hit compared to the DW beaters.

Do you notice a difference in sound or feel between the two trick beaters? How about a difference between the sound from the DW vs the Tricks?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 03-18-2009, 03:30 PM
diosdude's Avatar
diosdude diosdude is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 951
Default Re: Trick Pro-1v problems

Really, the advantage the trick has over the 9002 is more responsiveness. Now that i've built up my speed using the Trick, i can go back to some of my older pedals, like my 15 year old yamaha double and play at higher speeds. That being said, i totally agree with Bermuda, at that high speed, you're going to want to muffle your bass drum (I've got a pillow AND an e-mad), in which case, beater position is irrelevant. There are several threads about the stock Pro 1-v detonator pedal beaters being much too light, that's why i swapped them with the meatier DW 7002 beaters and i use the hard plastic side to get a more pronounced heavy-metal slap. As for difference in sound, the thing that makes the most difference in sound, aside from the beater itself, is of course, the drummer. As far as the patches, i used to own a 9002 also and that pedal, if i remember correctly, struck where the patches are. Note that the trick primary is placed right in the middle to give the primary beater dead-center striking but the DW is a symmetrical off-center strike that would theoretically produce "even" sound. Thing is though, i use my Trick as primarilly 2 independent singles on my studio double-bass setup so i normally have 2 singles striking dead center. If I split the DW's, i'd have 1 single striking off-center (primary) and the other one striking center (theoretically uneven sound, if 2 bass drums were pitched and tuned identically).

Six of one, half dozen of the other
__________________
I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the drums all day!

Last edited by diosdude; 03-18-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com