DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Your Place > Your Gear

Your Gear Show your Gear - Pictures - Descriptions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Infernal Valkyrie's Avatar
Infernal Valkyrie Infernal Valkyrie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 188
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
http://london.craigslist.co.uk/msg/1109127977.html ahh doesnt it just hurt not to have any money, 5 piece brand new bubinga dw for 1200. it figures since im broke
20x23 is an awesome idea for a kick.
__________________
Tama Starclassic drums and death metal drumming!

the 20" x 22" kick drum army
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 04-08-2009, 03:51 PM
MagicLemur MagicLemur is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 10
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Ya I'm broke too but my favorite time killer at the moment is watching drum deals on ebay lol I'm trying to avoid craigslist right now which sucks because there are usually good deals but there have apparently been 14 robberies related to my Atlanta area craigslist (which actually isnt that suprising) But I too am an ebay whore. If i had more money it would be a lot worse haha. Most recent I just bought a pdp MX all maple snare a guy bought with his kit and never used for $60.

For my next kit iwill almost def be off ebay whether it be used or new There are even some good new deals especially since all the 2009s just came out (love NOS!).

A new pro-m 5 pc kit WITH hardware is $749
Likewise, new gretsch catalina maple set with hardware is $749 here
Theres a cool ludwig vistalite set here for $750 too but only 4 hrs left.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 04-16-2009, 01:52 AM
DrewTheShoe's Avatar
DrewTheShoe DrewTheShoe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 309
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Just snagged some vintage New Beats for $105 about an hour ago. $121 including shipping.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 04-16-2009, 06:34 AM
indiadrummer's Avatar
indiadrummer indiadrummer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: California
Posts: 191
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

I got a zildjian k custom ride, zildjian k custom fast crash, zildjian a custom crash, and zildjian a splash for 400$. They were all in practically new condition.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 04-24-2009, 12:07 AM
zambizzi's Avatar
zambizzi zambizzi is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Big Bad Boise
Posts: 4,049
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

This one tops them all, I'm still LMAO....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Classic-Vintage-...3%3A1|294%3A50

Here's the description:

"This IS the Ultimate Ludwig Studio Drum Set, if I do say so myself. I mean, think about it. You put foam and fabric on the sound studio walls and ceiling right? Why not on the drums themselves? You will not believe the ingenuity here. Look closely, the previous owner has wrapped these great old vintage Classic Sparkle Heavy duty old classic Ludwig drums in Speaker Fabric to further provide unwanted sound and ring vibration elimination. The shells on these things are thick. This is no rinky dink set this is the real deal. This might be the wave of the future with this fabric covering, I think. Who knows? No more scratches either. It might catch on. Be the first to have it this way. They sound awesome and booming in the studio. Anyway this is a very large old Classic Ludwig Kit and though it has been around the block a few times it still has the sound you are going to want in a heavy duty Studio set and the hardware is still in really good shape. Big Booms is an understatement. The bottoms are cut out for additional dramatic sound through flow output. Drum sizes- Bass 22x14, Toms 13x12,14x13,15x14,16x15 "

Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 04-24-2009, 04:59 AM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Scored an 8" A Custom splash for $40 SHIPPED.

Bam. Read it and cry your eyes out.
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 04-26-2009, 12:15 AM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/1114752360.html
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 04-26-2009, 08:59 PM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

16" Paiste 2oo2 medium crash - http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...140103813.html - $100

And haha this made me laugh:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...133767989.html

He actually put a measuring tape on the cymbal to prove its size.
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 04-26-2009, 09:02 PM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

One more deal!

Five-piece Mapex Pro M (sky blue dual-tone finish)

Remo and Evans heads

Sabian Pro Sonix cymbal set with 2 heavy power crashes

Mapex tri-angle kick pedal

Roto toms included

Mapex and pearl stands

Sabian cymbal bag

Extra drum heads

Mapex drum key

Tama throne


All for $675!
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 04-26-2009, 09:11 PM
T.Underhill's Avatar
T.Underhill T.Underhill is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: MD
Posts: 1,488
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambizzi View Post
This one tops them all, I'm still LMAO....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Classic-Vintage-...3%3A1|294%3A50

Here's the description:

"This IS the Ultimate Ludwig Studio Drum Set, if I do say so myself. I mean, think about it. You put foam and fabric on the sound studio walls and ceiling right? Why not on the drums themselves? You will not believe the ingenuity here. Look closely, the previous owner has wrapped these great old vintage Classic Sparkle Heavy duty old classic Ludwig drums in Speaker Fabric to further provide unwanted sound and ring vibration elimination. The shells on these things are thick. This is no rinky dink set this is the real deal. This might be the wave of the future with this fabric covering, I think. Who knows? No more scratches either. It might catch on. Be the first to have it this way. They sound awesome and booming in the studio. Anyway this is a very large old Classic Ludwig Kit and though it has been around the block a few times it still has the sound you are going to want in a heavy duty Studio set and the hardware is still in really good shape. Big Booms is an understatement. The bottoms are cut out for additional dramatic sound through flow output. Drum sizes- Bass 22x14, Toms 13x12,14x13,15x14,16x15 "

Talk about a salesman lol. Those drums are horrible, that guy could have ruined them with that wrap.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 04-28-2009, 03:43 AM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Just scored a (almost) brand new Sabian AA Med. Ride on ebay for $99.95 BIN + $20 (or so) shipping!



I hate that I'm a gearohaulic
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-28-2009, 03:53 AM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisaces View Post
Just scored a (almost) brand new Sabian AA Med. Ride on ebay for $99.95 BIN + $20 (or so) shipping!



I hate that I'm a gearohaulic
Oh man, nice! 20 inches?
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-28-2009, 05:14 AM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805Drummer View Post
Oh man, nice! 20 inches?
Yup 20.

... 2020202 XD
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:47 PM
freebirdgdw's Avatar
freebirdgdw freebirdgdw is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 642
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Just got a nearly new Wuhan 20" china for 31 ($45). result!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:03 PM
mrh mrh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 32
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

I just lost an auction on Ebay for a 15" Paiste Signature Crash for, get this, 31 dollars. Its only flaw was about an inch long crack in the body following the curve.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-28-2009, 05:51 PM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh View Post
I just lost an auction on Ebay for a 15" Paiste Signature Crash for, get this, 31 dollars. Its only flaw was about an inch long crack in the body following the curve.
haha! XD
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 04-28-2009, 05:51 PM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdgdw View Post
Just got a nearly new Wuhan 20" china for 31 ($45). result!
I'm not sure if I see much of a deal there. A 20" wuhan here is about that price.
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 04-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Skulmoski's Avatar
Skulmoski Skulmoski is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1,295
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal Valkyrie View Post
I bought this Ayotte kit off someone on craigslist. I paid $1300 not including snare, cymbals or hardware.




Good one! Ayottes are my favorite drums. I hope you get lots of enjoyment from that set!

GJS
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-28-2009, 07:44 PM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulmoski View Post
Good one! Ayottes are my favorite drums. I hope you get lots of enjoyment from that set!

GJS
That looks familiar. ?
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 05-11-2009, 06:16 PM
Garvin's Avatar
Garvin Garvin is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northern USA
Posts: 1,946
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Here's a smokin' hot deal from someone who obviously knows the value of their drums...

http://nmi.craigslist.org/msg/1161656777.html
__________________
http://www.gregvdrums.com
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 05-11-2009, 06:39 PM
zambizzi's Avatar
zambizzi zambizzi is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Big Bad Boise
Posts: 4,049
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
Here's a smokin' hot deal from someone who obviously knows the value of their drums...

http://nmi.craigslist.org/msg/1161656777.html
Oh man...that's just excellent. I love ziljin cymbols. At least it's only $700. Once he reduces it by 90% he *might* stand a chance at selling it.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 PM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambizzi View Post
Oh man...that's just excellent. I love ziljin cymbols. At least it's only $700. Once he reduces it by 90% he *might* stand a chance at selling it.
Oh my God! Score! And with a "double kicker peddle" too!

I'm stoked to pick this bad boy up.
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Cakco Drums's Avatar
Cakco Drums Cakco Drums is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Posts: 90
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Do I win?.. this is the epidemy of sacrifice sales - dude getting his ass and his drums asses kicked out of ex's house. I felt bad, but not that bad.

This deal actually started a very small business, cakco drums.
I sold almost everything minus the set for more than I payed, and in just over a month and a half. Everything was in excellent condition, I invested no money into it, not even heads.

- 1970's Slingerland kit w/ Ludwig tom mount hardware (10"(not original), 12", 13", 16", 24"
- 1950's Ludwig Snare
- 20" Wuhan China
- 18" Wuhan China
- 20" Zildjian Hand-Hammered ride
- 16" Z-Custom Medium Crash
- 18" B8Pro thin crash
- 14" Sabian AAX crash (kept this but just cracked it, GAH!)
- 14" Meinl Byzance Hi-Hats
- 12" Neil Pert Paragon Splash
- Iron Cobra Double's w/ case
- a bunch of Tama Roadpro booms, a Dixon, a Gibraltar, and a dece Network.
- Iron Cobra Hi-Hat stand
- anther crash, a splash, and a more stands that I just can't remember.

FOR $1650!!!

AHH I wish something like this would come along again.

The picture with all the cymbals is the original ad from the guy I got it off, the rest are pictures of just the slingerland, which I am actually selling right now for $1500 or best offer, with a 1970's slingy snare and cases for everything but bass drum.
Attached Images
          
__________________
My Band
One of my kits

Last edited by Cakco Drums; 05-11-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Garvin's Avatar
Garvin Garvin is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northern USA
Posts: 1,946
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisaces View Post
Oh my God! Score! And with a "double kicker peddle" too!

I'm stoked to pick this bad boy up.
Yeah, folks in Mancelona also speak with a kind of hillbilly redneck southern drawl for some reason, so the the "double kicker" got me laughing too.
__________________
http://www.gregvdrums.com
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 05-11-2009, 07:57 PM
freebirdgdw's Avatar
freebirdgdw freebirdgdw is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 642
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisaces View Post
I'm not sure if I see much of a deal there. A 20" wuhan here is about that price.
Yea I know but it's a good price for the UK because I've seen them reaching nearly 100.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 05-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Cakco Drums's Avatar
Cakco Drums Cakco Drums is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Posts: 90
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdgdw View Post
Yea I know but it's a good price for the UK because I've seen them reaching nearly 100.
thats unheard of. you could probably order them new from somewhere in the us or canada for cheaper.
__________________
My Band
One of my kits
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 05-12-2009, 09:19 PM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...167098927.html

Good deal or no? I can't tell if it's a supra or not, but if it is, should I jump?
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 05-12-2009, 09:25 PM
zambizzi's Avatar
zambizzi zambizzi is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Big Bad Boise
Posts: 4,049
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805Drummer View Post
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...167098927.html

Good deal or no? I can't tell if it's a supra or not, but if it is, should I jump?
That's a "Rocker"...considered low-end and discontinued in the 80's, I believe? Who cares if it sounds good? I'd offer him $50 if you really want it, he's asking far too much.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 05-13-2009, 01:50 AM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambizzi View Post
That's a "Rocker"...considered low-end and discontinued in the 80's, I believe? Who cares if it sounds good? I'd offer him $50 if you really want it, he's asking far too much.
Ehh...I don't want another low-end snare. I'm actually considering asking for a nicer snare (not custom, although I wish) for my birthday--May 27th.
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 05-13-2009, 02:03 AM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805Drummer View Post
Ehh...I don't want another low-end snare. I'm actually considering asking for a nicer snare (not custom, although I wish) for my birthday--May 27th.
Yeah dude, I totally want the snare that the drummer from The Maine has! it is so amazing. it's an sjc.
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 AM
Deathmetalconga's Avatar
Deathmetalconga Deathmetalconga is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 7,225
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
Here's a smokin' hot deal from someone who obviously knows the value of their drums...

http://nmi.craigslist.org/msg/1161656777.html
Hilarious! Too bad he doesn't claim they're custom because of all the duct tape work. Hours of effort and hundreds of yards of duct tape are obviously invested in that set.
__________________
Ironwood kit Tiki kit Openhanders Vids
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 05-13-2009, 02:15 AM
Deathmetalconga's Avatar
Deathmetalconga Deathmetalconga is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 7,225
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambizzi View Post
That's a "Rocker"...considered low-end and discontinued in the 80's, I believe? Who cares if it sounds good? I'd offer him $50 if you really want it, he's asking far too much.
For the record, I think your Unix kit was the best one for sale on Craigslist, even better than the 12-piece with ziljin and paisti sambuls.
__________________
Ironwood kit Tiki kit Openhanders Vids
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05-13-2009, 02:50 AM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshisaces View Post
Yeah dude, I totally want the snare that the drummer from The Maine has! it is so amazing. it's an sjc.
I was looking at the SJC snares...very expensive to go custom, but the Matt McGinley snare looked reasonably-priced--plus, yesterday (maybe still today) it said on the website that all orders were 25% off...hmmm
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05-13-2009, 05:07 AM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805Drummer View Post
I was looking at the SJC snares...very expensive to go custom, but the Matt McGinley snare looked reasonably-priced--plus, yesterday (maybe still today) it said on the website that all orders were 25% off...hmmm
Eh, for $600 I'd rather get a DW.
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-15-2009, 12:05 PM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

OK. I think this is the best deal I've ever seen.

Sabian AA Fusion Hi-Hats
Sabian AA regular hats,
16' AA Medium Crash,
18' AA Metal Crash,
20' AA Rock Ride
6' AA splash in a soft case

ALL FOR $300!!!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...171525959.html
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-15-2009, 07:03 PM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805Drummer View Post
OK. I think this is the best deal I've ever seen.

Sabian AA Fusion Hi-Hats
Sabian AA regular hats,
16' AA Medium Crash,
18' AA Metal Crash,
20' AA Rock Ride
6' AA splash in a soft case

ALL FOR $300!!!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...171525959.html
Awesome! I just e-mailed the dude asking if he could ship.

EDIT: it's been sold. Figures, that was a great deal!
__________________
\m/

Last edited by joshisaces; 05-15-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-18-2009, 08:37 PM
805Drummer's Avatar
805Drummer 805Drummer is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEHIND YOU.
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

SUCH AMAZINGLY GOOD DEALS THAT I'M SPEECHLESS.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/drumsite/
__________________
PDP 805 & Zildjian A
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-19-2009, 02:37 AM
freebirdgdw's Avatar
freebirdgdw freebirdgdw is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 642
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Someone pleeease give these a good home!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Highwood-Custo...#ht_602wt_1064
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Khaine88's Avatar
Khaine88 Khaine88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pontypridd, Wales
Posts: 323
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

i would love to give that highwood custom kit a new home but i will be ordering myself a highwood maple kit soon and i already have a highwood steambent snare :D. thats a very good deal though
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-19-2009, 07:24 PM
joshisaces's Avatar
joshisaces joshisaces is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pensacola, Fl
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Craigslist/eBay Deals! Let's bring it back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaine88 View Post
i would love to give that highwood custom kit a new home but i will be ordering myself a highwood maple kit soon and i already have a highwood steambent snare :D. thats a very good deal though
Someone's showing off..... ;D
__________________
\m/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com