DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 PM

Default help: dw go anywhere kit

Hi! I just bought the dw go anywhere kit and after assembling it I have a doubt. do the arms go up and down? because the little screw in the back that holds the clamp to the main piece only allows to rotate the arms, not going up and down. Since I don't want to apply a lot of strength and break the thing in the first day, I was wondering if anyone with one knows how to change the height of the arms. thanks in advance
Old 06-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: help: dw go anywhere kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoG View Post
Hi! I just bought the dw go anywhere kit and after assembling it I have a doubt. do the arms go up and down? because the little screw in the back that holds the clamp to the main piece only allows to rotate the arms, not going up and down. Since I don't want to apply a lot of strength and break the thing in the first day, I was wondering if anyone with one knows how to change the height of the arms. thanks in advance
Of course they go up and down. The first thing you want to do is remove the DW sticker, then wipe the adhesive-crud off with alcohol or some solvent.

If the arms slip while playing, you can wad-up a small peice of aluminum foil and put it in the bolt- hole. The key-bolts are chrome plated and the plating doesn't produce a vice-like grip. You can file the chrome off the ends, but risky messing with the (somewhat fine) threads.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:26 PM

Default Re: help: dw go anywhere kit

thanks! it was the damn sticker that was cramping everything! thanks man, appreciate it