DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Electronic Drums

Electronic Drums All about Electronic Drums

Old 02-02-2008, 04:56 AM

Default DFH Supererior and Roland td6 questions...

what the crap is DFH because i've watched two videos on youtube now of guys using DFH with a roland td 6 kit and it sounded LOADS more realistic than the td 6 did stock...now i know DFH is a program by toontracks but how do you go about using that with the td6? set the kit up as a midi trigger and run it into your mac? and OF COURSE as soon as i figure out about DFH i find that they have discontinued the dfh supererior...nice. lol....thoughts on adding sounds to the td 6? i have a mac mini....mainly use a pc though.

- ElectrickBeats
Old 02-02-2008, 04:56 PM

Default Re: DFH Supererior and Roland td6 questions...

look dude you have to connect your module with your pc with a midi cable or a usb if yor module has..then you can run DFH as a VST in nuendo cubase sonar anything...the only thing you have to do is make your module send MIDI information to your PC so DFH will recognize what drum you hit...if you have latency download a prog. callef asio4all..i have 2ms latency wich is not a problem....if you have more tha 10 then this is a real problem coz you will hit your drums and you will listen the sound of your pc after a lot of time....I use Alesis trigger I/O as a midi conveter to send midi signal in my pc with usb and i use RT-10 series triggers from roland..if you need any further information pm me