DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Old 02-25-2014, 03:57 PM
DW PRO DRUMMER

Default Sean Rickman - Updates 2014

Hello Drummerworld! I am finally on the forum and I am very excited for what's new in 2014. Let me begin by saying a big THANK YOU to Bernhard Castiglioni for creating this website and discussion forum. This makes many things possible in the music community.
I kicked of the New Year by launching my first lessons website. I am posting weekly video lessons along with other features to subscribers. Check it out at thericklessons.com The site features content on all subjects. Coming this Spring are PDF downloads on every lesson. I am also featuring interviews with guest artists such as bassist Marcus Miller. Marcus gives a to-the-point interview of what he looks for in drummers. This is important for the aspiring professional drummer to see and hear right from the bandleaders themselves. I plan on featuring alto Saxophonist Steve Coleman, bassist Matthew Garrison and many other artists I work with and personally know. Video performances are also big on the site. The performances are live in the studio featuring all styles and genres of music. Currently I am working on drum lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced players so that will be something worth checking out.
If you'd like to check out a recent concert video I highly recommend see the whole show I did with Steve Coleman at Cully Switzerland Jazz Festival 2013. This is a great video capture and the audio is great.
I released a CD under my artist name The Rick called One. On the CD I perform drums, bass, lead and rhythm guitars and all the vocals. I wrote all the tunes and mixed and mastered it. The album is also available on iTunes.
So please keep in touch and I look forward to discussing anything and everything drums here on the forum with you!
Old 02-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Founder Drummerworld

Default Re: Sean Rickman Updates 2014

Great you're here - very welcome!!!!

----

Sean Rickman is a great drummer on the highest level. Check out his page and videos on Drummerworld: http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Sean_Rickman.html
and also the Video he mentions in the post above...

Bernhard
Old 02-26-2014, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Sean Rickman - Updates 2014

Sean Welcome. Johnny here. I'm headed over to your drummers page to check it out. Glad to have another pro on the forum to straighten us out. Cheers