DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Lounge All Discussions Not Related To Drumming

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:48 PM
PLaN-Z

Default why was my thread deleted

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why did someone delete my thread, i spent more time working on that than i do on school work.............................................. ....................
Old 11-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: why was my thread deleted

You can automatically replace "someone" with "DogBreath."
Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Silver Member

Yeah...I'm curious about why my thread about my testimony was deleted too. it was religious but not in a condescending, inappropriate manner. Now that I think about it, I did say the mods could delete it, but it wasn't becoming harmful to anyone so I'm quite confused.

"Closed mindedness about music is the death of the musician." - me
Old 11-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Silver Member

Ok, I'm gonna be sensible [for once]...DB, Jason and that swiss guy have a responsibility to all who use this forum. They keep it tight, and possibly the best drumbased site around [and I've visited a few of the others!], so although sometimes I dont understand why something of mine has 'disappeared', I genuinely appreciate the moderators efforts!
I have seen some of the abuse that the guys get, its not nice, and they don't get paid for this, so even if we don't always agree or understand, we should respect their decisions.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Administrator Emeritus

PLaN-Z: Your post was deleted because you broke the rules. No vulgarity. And on a side note it always amazes me when someone complains because of all the time they spent writing something that got deleted. If something that you write means that much to you then why don't you save it? It takes two seconds to highlight something and hit Ctrl-C. And maybe if you spent a fraction of the time reading the rules that you did writing your opus then maybe it would still be here. You won't, however, because of your continued swearing in other posts. Thanks for stopping by.

SmoothJazz: Thanks, I think everyone knows who moderates this forum.

drummerchick435: Religious and political discussions here historically turn bad. The last thing I want to do is moderate another such discussion. It's a no win situation. There are much better places on the Internet to discuss theses things.

Jon Cable: Thank you. Anyone who understands and appreciates what we are doing here and can be bothered reading and following the rules is welcome. Those who can't, aren't. Just that simple.