DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Lounge All Discussions Not Related To Drumming

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 04:07 PM

Default UFO Disclosure Nov 12 2007 Washington

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington will be moderating a November 12 event at the National Press Club where he will discuss the Phoenix Lights incident. He says he will be joined by 14 former high-ranking military and government officials from seven countries who will share evidence from what they call their own UFO experiences and investigations.

Fife Symington says he nearly had a close encounter while governor of Arizona. Initially the Governor lied and said he saw nothing to keep the public peace. That has now changed and he is coming forward. Keep in mind this craft was HUGE.

(CNN) -- In 1997, during my second term as governor of Arizona, I saw something that defied logic and challenged my reality.

I witnessed a massive delta-shaped, craft silently navigate over Squaw Peak, a mountain range in Phoenix, Arizona. It was truly breathtaking. I was absolutely stunned because I was turning to the west looking for the distant Phoenix Lights.

To my astonishment this apparition appeared; this dramatically large, very distinctive leading edge with some enormous lights was traveling through the Arizona sky.

The Governor from Arizona who made the statement on the famous Phonix Lights is from Larry King live Nov9/07.

They say it was a precursor to Monday.

A major disclosure is set for Nov 12/07 in Washington at the National Press Club to be moderated by the Governor.

Here are the clips from Larry King show and the Governor and some Military Personal from Brentwaters England Nuclear Base which had a UFO land just off base. They actually walked up to and touched it and took film of it for 45 minutes. Then it took off. They have the symbols that were on the craft. It was a triangle shaped craft and not too large. It measured probably about nine feet long, maybe six feet high.

Nothing the size of some reported craft like the Arizona lights.

http://realufos.blogspot.com/2007....ve.html

does it get any better?
:p

To keep this music related we can call it music of the spheres.... :D
Old 11-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Founder Drummerworld

Default Re: UFO Disclosure Nov 12 2007 Washington

They are so crazy, these U.S. People....some of them believe the biggest nonsense.

Best is, these stories keep repeating all five years for sixty years now....

Now they making a convention - silly silly silly sick.....

...and even when they were real; who cares.....

Bernhard
Old 11-11-2007, 05:10 PM

Hi Bernhard.
I suppose to each their own. I see no need for the the high level people to be uncredible when faced with going against the accepted position. Whistleblowers and those who call for Freedom Of Information are only good americans, not bad, or delusional.
Shalom.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Administrator Emeritus

More copy-and-paste silliness from junglelord. Please, my friend, find a more appropriate place on the Internet for these things.