DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 10-27-2007, 02:44 AM
Silver Member

Default Pearl H-2000 Eliminator hat stand

I took the Yamaha HS-1100 2 leg stand back today - that I bought just yesterday. I didn't like the feel, look and I didn't believe the quality was there either. The drum department person showed me some stands and then he said he plays a Pearl H-2000 Power-shifter Eliminator 2 leg pedal and really likes it. He had one left in the box - none on the floor. I bought it. I was impressed right out of the box, nice look, (shiny - that's always nice) and felt like it was built well. I set it up and liked it right away.

I'm new at all this and haven't got the set quite all together yet (got some rack stuff, cymbal posts and a double pedal coming) but this pedal feels right - so far.

I'll pop a few photos in here to show you the stand and my new invention drumcyms - not! The Drumcyms sound not too bad in a kind of latin-funk way.
I have the cymbals on the drums just so I can at least hit them until the rest of the kit is together.

Cheers!
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Gold Member

Default Re: Pearl H-2000 Eliminator hat stand

I like your cattlesnare too...
Old 10-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Pearl H-2000 Eliminator hat stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank0072 View Post
I like your cattlesnare too...
Cattlesnare
I like the sound of that! And the drum does sound good too. The Alchemy Bell on the Gretsch Blackhawk Mighty Mini compliments the Cattlesnare perfectly (I don't think Buddy Rich would have agreed though). God - I can't wait until I get my rack system here and up-and-running. This kit has been since May 10th (when I ordered the shellpack) in the making. This will have to do in the meantime.