DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old 11-23-2005, 07:43 PM
KingChaos's Avatar
KingChaos KingChaos is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutin
For all you who like heavier music check out "Otep". Joey drums for them since they released their last album. I've been into them for about over a year now. It's pretty crazy stuff.

That's pretty awesome, i never heard Otep's newer music except for "Warhead" (i think its called) i outta check it out..
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Thinshells
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I have seen the "Dvd disasterpieces" solo Joey did. It wasn't really nothing more than what I do for a warmup. If this is the extent of his soloing, I understand the criticisms. The solo doesn't show much in terms of chops, just some high speed double kick stuff. I know Joey could do better if he'd puts something togeather. The crowd cheered this stuff...
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-30-2005, 12:12 PM
the rich the rich is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 56
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Hey, the guy has talent...

Sure, there are drummers out there who can do alot more in terms of chops, groove and general all round ability, but Joey is an excellent drummer and not only that, his style is pretty much unique as far as metal goes.

You automatically recognise his playing style and drum sound (especially with his snare) and that is something he can really feel he has achieved. Fair enough if you hate Slipknot or even if you don't dig Joey's drum tracks, but he has influenced ALOT of young drummers with his style of play and his more individual sound.

Indeed many drummers match and surpass him as far as speed is concerned and solo ability (look at the chops on JoJo Mayer for instance!), but Jordison is a solid, full article as far as the metal drumming is concerned (possibly more styles for all I know?). And he has honed his own little niche IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-17-2005, 04:47 AM
slasher8 slasher8 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1
Default Re: Joey Jordison

joey is a good drummer
just because he is in a band that is somewhat popular and people get obssesive doesn't nessecarily mean that he is or isn't A great drummer
I think Chris Adler and Flo would defininetly beat joey in a huge solo-off or something but joey has created his own style and feel
the other "drummers" in slipknot are mainly for novelty and to add a little more insanity to the stage but they do put out some heavy muff to back up what joey's doing
its true some people think he is the best drummer, but some people think travis barker id too which I hope most of you realize is completely untrue, but in the reverse just becuase hes not the best drummer and some poeple think he is doesnt make him any less skilled then he is
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Slayer_metal_head
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Okay well watch this vid (http://www.freefreevideos.com/item.php?id=19204) and then tell me he sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-19-2005, 06:23 PM
lfdy's Avatar
lfdy lfdy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 144
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer_metal_head
Okay well watch this vid (http://www.freefreevideos.com/item.php?id=19204) and then tell me he sucks.
Who said he sucks?

They just said there are better drummers :)
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Womble
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Just out of interest, and I realise this may be a dumb question, but have any of the Slipknot dudes ever been seen without their masks?? Does anyone know what they look like?
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:48 AM
cdawg_2010's Avatar
cdawg_2010 cdawg_2010 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: illinois
Posts: 1,178
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I think he looks just like an average person without his mask
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Symbolic Symbolic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 76
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasher8
joey is a good drummer
just because he is in a band that is somewhat popular and people get obssesive doesn't nessecarily mean that he is or isn't A great drummer
I think Chris Adler and Flo would defininetly beat joey in a huge solo-off or something but joey has created his own style and feel
I think Flo might be able to beat Joey however I dont think Chris Adler could. Joey is much more diverse than Chris Adler is. If you listen to anything that Chris Adler has done you can hear that there isnt much differnce. However if you listen to different things Joey has done, between Slipknot and his drumming on the Roadrunner United CD he is very diverse and skilled.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Slayer_metal_head
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

By the way he as no eyebrows because of a fire accident thats why he looks diffrent
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 12-20-2005, 11:00 PM
BURROWS™'s Avatar
BURROWS™ BURROWS™ is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Joey Jordison is good drummer, hell of a fast. My friend seriously worships him, he has his slipknot mask, drum sticks, shoes...My friend seems to think he's better than the likes of John Bonham :| But, Joey is still a good drummer.
__________________
John Bonham, 1948-1980
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:35 PM
john69green john69green is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lewisville, TX.
Posts: 5
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Check j.j. out on aol sessions.com They really get upclose and personal with the camera, He may not be the best, but hes pretty damn good If you ask me. And as far as his band Slipknot, It aint easy going multi platinum. If it was we would all have records on are wall.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-23-2005, 12:54 PM
Bttl's Avatar
Bttl Bttl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 235
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I hear you all talking about flo but there has not been one reason why he is a better drummer. Sure flo is a fast drummer but thats not what makes a drummer. Joey is creative with his double pedal work and does not just try and go as fast as he can for like the whole song. Just take a look at www.flomounier.com and look at his drum video sample and then tell me he is better than Joey, in my oppinion it is one of the worst solos i have seen. On the subject of solos why does everyone judge Joey by his disasterpieces solo, actually take some time to listen to his playing closely. I used to think Joey was an average drummer untill i actually listened closely to his playing and then he blew me away.

Someone also said about his jazz style. Listen to Slipknots Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat album. Tracks such as Do Nothing/Bitchslap and Confessions have jazzys styles.

Stop knocking the guy and actually give him a propper listen with an open mind. Also joey is not my favourite drummer so dont start going on about how i am just another joey wannabee or something

I used to be a cryptopsy fan so give Flo a listen for yourself, sure he is fast be in my oppinion he lacks the technical ability of alot of drummers out there.

Last edited by Bttl; 12-23-2005 at 01:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-23-2005, 12:59 PM
mediocrefunkybeat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

The reason I prefer Flo is because he demonstrates ruthless efficiency, at insane speed and in some very odd time signatures. I have all the respect for Joey; he is a very, very good drummer with some very good skills and a back catalogue to prove it (however much I actually despise Slipknot).

I just honestly think that Flo has more technical efficiency and technique. I'm sure Joey could do an admirable job at odd time signatures but has never *really* had the opportunity to expand into that particular facet of playing. Flo on the other hand has clearly demonstrated his ability.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Bttl's Avatar
Bttl Bttl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 235
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Please do recomend me a cryptopsy track where i can hear this.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-23-2005, 10:18 PM
ErNeStIn_182's Avatar
ErNeStIn_182 ErNeStIn_182 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valencia(Spain)
Posts: 15
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Those 2 "drummers" in slipknot sometimes they are just jumping and doing stupid stuff on stage but sometimes they help..

Listen to duality,the blister exists or before i forget from the new album... they help a little bit in that songs..

I personally like joey as a drummer but gets boring sometimes his solos... he just does stuff with toms and double bass...
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-23-2005, 10:32 PM
mediocrefunkybeat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bttl
Please do recomend me a cryptopsy track where i can hear this.
You can try most of their songs, but try 'Slit Your Guts' I don't know the album, but the song has some good drumming. There's just one example like it or loathe it.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Symbolic Symbolic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 76
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bttl
I hear you all talking about flo but there has not been one reason why he is a better drummer. Sure flo is a fast drummer but thats not what makes a drummer. Joey is creative with his double pedal work and does not just try and go as fast as he can for like the whole song. Just take a look at www.flomounier.com and look at his drum video sample and then tell me he is better than Joey, in my oppinion it is one of the worst solos i have seen. On the subject of solos why does everyone judge Joey by his disasterpieces solo, actually take some time to listen to his playing closely. I used to think Joey was an average drummer untill i actually listened closely to his playing and then he blew me away.

Someone also said about his jazz style. Listen to Slipknots Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat album. Tracks such as Do Nothing/Bitchslap and Confessions have jazzys styles.

Stop knocking the guy and actually give him a propper listen with an open mind. Also joey is not my favourite drummer so dont start going on about how i am just another joey wannabee or something

I used to be a cryptopsy fan so give Flo a listen for yourself, sure he is fast be in my oppinion he lacks the technical ability of alot of drummers out there.

Actually, Flo has alot of technical ability. But you make a good point that Joey is very underrated drummer because people know he is in Slipknot. I do find alot of Slipknot's drumming repetitive, but Joey's work out side of Slipknot is where he shines. He filled in for Frost (no easy job) on Satryicon's Volcano tour. Plus he is going to fill in as drummer on Ministry's next tour. But his work on Roadrunner United shows how talented and diverse Joey is.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-24-2005, 05:08 AM
cdawg_2010's Avatar
cdawg_2010 cdawg_2010 is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: illinois
Posts: 1,178
Default Re: Joey Jordison

By no means am i a fan of slipknot but i think that joey is a good drummer for his style of music. Also, if you think that the side drummers cant do anything, check out the song The Blister Exists because it has them playing some cool rudaments on the snare. I dont think you can say joey is a terrible drummer because he is good at metal and im sure he's influenced a lot of kids to play metal but if they can play his songs now, then there are gonna be some good drummers, but i dont think he is great like Gadd and Peart and all of them
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Bttl's Avatar
Bttl Bttl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 235
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Personally i think that there are alot of people out there who judge drummers on their drum solos. In death or heavy metal normally this involves drummers showing off theis speed as this is what most people would want to see. I think this is because there are alot of people out there that wouldnt be impressed with jazz style drumming at metal gigs because they wouldnt understand what they were doing and the skill involved. I think this is the main reason why there are so many solos from the likes of Portnoy, Jordison, Flo etc where its mainly about speed rather than ability. Would be great to see all these guys paired up agains some jazz drummers to see what they could really do.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Bttl's Avatar
Bttl Bttl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 235
Default Re: Joey Jordison

wow just been listening to Roadrunner United. Give it a listen, some tracks have joey drumming and gees is it different from the normal Joey,. head over to www.roadrun.com/rrunited/ and listen to annihilation by the hands of god in the download section. thats more of a comparion point between Flo and Joey.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Latin Groover's Avatar
Latin Groover Latin Groover is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 900
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Yea the other 2, huh they dont even need them, i watched aDVD of them carefully and like NJ couldnt hear them at all! They r only taking the others profits! But when a band is that big you cant really kick them out, or u can of course u can but its really hard i rekon, and they're prob all good mates. But if Joey used his drumming in other styles he would be one of my favs, cause hes just so good! So talented, i dont like metal, but i can just so easily appreciate wat he does to drumming.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-27-2005, 08:42 PM
DanSN117 DanSN117 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2
Default Re: Joey Jordison

He is up there with my favourite drummers.
Just watching him on the double bass is mesmirizing.
Has anyone seen the video of him perform Enter Sandman with Metalica, it shows that he isnt all about hard hitting (allthough not the best band to proove that.) Behind that mask is a very crafty drummer.
Dan
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Sticksman's Avatar
Sticksman Sticksman is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 332
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Joey actually did fill in for Lars Ulrich at a Metallica concert in Britain, funked_up. I think Lars had to be hospitalized in Germany for whatever health reasons, and since the rest of the guys didn't want to dissapoint 75,000 fans, they had Lars' drum tech, Dave Lombardo, and Joey Jordison fill in. It was supposed to be pretty cool, but I haven't seen any vids of them.
If someone has access to them, then post it please!
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Latin Groover's Avatar
Latin Groover Latin Groover is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 900
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Yea, please put them up. And what a great drummer to chose for a fill-in. When Slipknot played a show in melbourne not long ago there were all of the normal reps from radio stations there like normal, but when this guy went back to the radio station to sota talk about the show he said that when he was backstage (these ppl always have backstage acces don't they! Un-fair) he said he bumped into the lead singer corey taylor and Joey and they had their masks off and they just came up to him and in a real sort-of sqeaky, fast strong US accent said. "Yeeaa that was a real good show wasn't it. I thought it was pretty good show. What do you rekon. It was pretty good wasn't it." When i heard that on the radio i was pissing myself. But that just prooves that a mask can be very deceiveing.

By the way i did Not go to the show.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-28-2005, 10:48 AM
ErNeStIn_182's Avatar
ErNeStIn_182 ErNeStIn_182 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valencia(Spain)
Posts: 15
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I got the vid and uploadede it, here you go



http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG5KUK7Y
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-28-2005, 07:47 PM
DrewSchultz88 DrewSchultz88 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9
Default Re: Joey Jordison

One thing we all seem to agree on:
He's good at what he does. Maybe not the best, but good. He's popular because of it, and he pleases the crowd. Isn't that important, as an entertainer? He doesn't have to be a demi-godlike player. to be successful. Just give him some respect for making it by doing what he likes well.
Peace.
-Drew

PS
I hate Slipknot's music. But still, they need some props for being successful.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 01-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Jalmar's Avatar
Jalmar Jalmar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 101
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocrefunkybeat
The reason I prefer Flo is because he demonstrates ruthless efficiency, at insane speed and in some very odd time signatures. I have all the respect for Joey; he is a very, very good drummer with some very good skills and a back catalogue to prove it (however much I actually despise Slipknot).

I just honestly think that Flo has more technical efficiency and technique. I'm sure Joey could do an admirable job at odd time signatures but has never *really* had the opportunity to expand into that particular facet of playing. Flo on the other hand has clearly demonstrated his ability.
You don't need to be ambivalent, Flourent is and will always be more effective than Jordison, faster, technical and even more flourishing.

Compare the latest record with Slipknot and compare it with Cryptopsys "Once Was Not". Flourent devastates Jordison.
__________________
-The Ωne Hand Roll-
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 01-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Bttl's Avatar
Bttl Bttl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 235
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Cant see that myself. When i see flo fill in for as many bands as jordison has and when i find what Flo plays more entertaining then sure i will say what i hear but at the moment to be honest in my oppinion Flo doesnt do it for me as much as Jordison does. Obviously some people havent listened to a wide range of Joey's Playing. All i have heard from Flo is fast playing which i have also heard from possibly 20 or more drummers. The fact is who is more successfull? sure he is in Slipknot so people are gonna like him beacuse of that but what about people like Lombardo who would you say is best known Lombardo or Jordison?. Just think of how long those two drummer have been playing and work it out from there.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-05-2006, 12:41 AM
pittsey pittsey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksman
Joey actually did fill in for Lars Ulrich at a Metallica concert in Britain, funked_up. I think Lars had to be hospitalized in Germany for whatever health reasons, and since the rest of the guys didn't want to dissapoint 75,000 fans, they had Lars' drum tech, Dave Lombardo, and Joey Jordison fill in. It was supposed to be pretty cool, but I haven't seen any vids of them.
If someone has access to them, then post it please!
haha joey said it was teh most boring thing hes ever done in his life
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 01-05-2006, 12:42 AM
rock_drummer91's Avatar
rock_drummer91 rock_drummer91 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: St. Peters, MO
Posts: 40
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I don't really like Joey Jordison. He uses too much bass (in my opinion). I get a headache before I can finish a song.
__________________
Drums + Women = Happy
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Jaymasta's Avatar
Jaymasta Jaymasta is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 288
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I like Watching him live but I'm not a very big Slipknot fan I just like Joey. There's nothing wrong with his solo's Any Slipknot fan would want to hear a hard bashing, Fast double bass all out fast solo.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 01-08-2006, 03:25 AM
MrChillyWind's Avatar
MrChillyWind MrChillyWind is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Plam Beach F.L.
Posts: 5
Default Re: Joey Jordison

If you ask me then i think joey is a very good drummer, i am a huge fan of slipknot so i've heard 'em alot. i am what they call a maggot although i've never been to a slipknot concert i've seen videos, listened to their music and he's a great speed drummer but uses bass to much, needs to use the snare a little more. with corey taylor's voice (singer) you can't really keep your attention on anything but the singing i dunno why. if you don't like heavy metal DO NOT listen to this band

The wind himself has spoken, cya.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 01-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Ony's Avatar
Ony Ony is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Castaic, CA
Posts: 27
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I'm pretty partial to Joey because I started playing drums while I listened to Slipknot heavily. Because of that, he has been one of my main influences. I think he's got a lot more skill than what's just in his double-bass though. I'm far from an expert, but I believe Joey has got some great chops/grooves and what he plays goes with each song very well.
__________________
The Purpose of life, is a life with purpose.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 01-18-2006, 08:17 PM
zildjian_dude101's Avatar
zildjian_dude101 zildjian_dude101 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Middletown, OH.
Posts: 741
Default Re: Joey Jordison

I agree dude. JOEY IS AMAZING!!!! FACE IT!!!! He's fast, creative, fast......... and fast! Plus he has a cool mask and a great setup.
__________________
I Know What's Good ;]
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 01-21-2006, 12:26 AM
pinkdaffodil pinkdaffodil is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8
Default Re: Joey Jordison

Hmm...Have to admit, (judging only from the slipknot stuff I have heard, and from the concert I went to), I am not impressed. I have seen so many cool drummers here on drummerworld impress me much more, with much less.

I agree that he is fast, but blazing on the double pedals, and toms, just didnt do it for me.
I honestly preffere Ted Kirkpatrick...he is on moderdrummer.com. Metal drummer with a classic approach. Some of the stuff he does is amazing, and really inventive. His solos really do it for me.

Peace to all who like Joey though...No offence
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 01-21-2006, 12:15 PM
ewanlaing's Avatar
ewanlaing ewanlaing is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 227
Default Re: Joey Jordison

i must say, he looks almost exactly how i imagined without the mask. back on topic, he seems to be one of those drummers were all his toms and basses sound very similar. i like him a lot as a player, but i don't really go for that drum sound, though i used to.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 01-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Sticksman's Avatar
Sticksman Sticksman is offline
Pioneer Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 332
Default Re: Joey Jordison

MY OPINION: Joey is a good drummer for Slipknot. However, if he were to fill in for Carter Beauford at a Dave Matthews Band concert...

The point is that he is proficient at what he does, and most importantly, what he likes doing. I'm sure he and his band just have a great time playing their own music around the world... isn't that most of ours' dream?!

Yes, some of his drumming might get repetitive after awhile, but I owe Joey for getting me into metal drumming; you wouldn't think it, but that stuff requires a good degree of chops and speed, which correlates into skills elsewhere, as time goes on. I do count him as an early influence, and I gotta hand it to him for helping me get where I am now. Learning "The Blister Exists" and "Left Behind" note-for-note wasn't easy for someone who had only been playing about two years, but man, did it help me! Looking back, I'm glad I did it, because it prepared me for genuinely harder stuff, like jazz fusion and prog rock... e.g., Dave Weckl Band and Rush, Dreamtheater, etc...

As it stands, I like Joey Jordison and his drumming, not only because he was an influence when I started getting serious with the drums, but because I like some of the stuff he does... "Liberate" anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 01-22-2006, 04:22 AM
~tamadrummer~
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Joey Jordison

i'd probably like slipknot if they werent such a gimmick.I coud do with out all the screaming. I dont really understand why they have like 4 guitarist either, or a mixing table
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 01-23-2006, 04:10 PM
vega vega is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Default Re: Joey Jordison

If you have the chance to listen to Slipknot - Confessions you'll hear how funky he is.
Confessions is not like the usual noise that slipknot is known to make. Most people I play it for don't think it's slipknot :p
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com