DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Your Place > Your Gear

Your Gear Show your Gear - Pictures - Descriptions

Old 03-05-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Drumgear in your School.

Hey,

i am very interested on the drumgear at other schools.
So i would really like to see some photos of the drumset you´ve got in school.
I will post some pictures tomorrow too.

A lot of schools have all in all bad drums but a friend of mine visited Glenalmond for some months and there they got very good drums!
So you see its different. But i want to know how many schools got good and how many schools got bad drums.
If you can´t get a photo it's enough to tell me everything....but photos would be better.

Thank you,

Tobi
Old 03-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Drumgear in your School.

My school had a 5 piece 12/13/16/22/14 Yamaha Stage Custom with some rockin' ZBT's. Boy, those were the days..
Old 03-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Gold Member

my middle school had a pearl export that belonged to some one who left it there.. no mounting hardware for the 14"floor tom.. so it sucked. like b8s and band cymbals.

Myspace-Add me!
Old 03-05-2007, 02:42 PM

I'm very lucky. My school has a Yamaha Beech Custom with that blueberry finish I've seen twice on this forum recently plus I'm almost the only drummer on the school so it's all mine. The cymbals aren't bad either. The ride's a Paiste 2002, the hats are very nice sounding Sabian AA-Regulars and I found a Paiste Alpha Crash and Splash as well.
The kit sounds great and is really comfortable to play.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:44 PM

my school's kit is a Pearl Export with Pearl Pro Ride, Crash, and Hats... our hardware is part Percussion Plus, part Mapex, and part Pearl, I think we may have 1 PDP stand too...

we also have in our other percussion area: 4 Timpani, 2 or 3 Suspended Cymbals, 3 sets of crash cymbals, Xylophone, Marimba, Vibraphone, 2 Glocks, Chimes, Concert Bass, Concert Toms, Congas, 10 marching bass drums, 6 or 7 marching snares, 4 or 5 marching quads/quints, 2 cowbells, 3 tambourines, 4 triangles, gong, 6 woodblocks, 3 or 4 maracas, 2 wind chimes, and a bunch of other stuff that we never use

Last edited by remnantdrummer; 03-06-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Gold Member

My school has a Tama Swingstar. All the hardware is Tama. The heads are stock and two years old, complete junk. Every time I get a chance to play it, I'm scared to play the high tom toms because the heads are wrinkled and ruined. It sounds real nice, when not so beat up heads are on it. Man those were the good old days. Aside from the nasty heads they are very well taken care of. All ZXT line cymbals, 18in crash 16in crash 13in hats and a 20in ride. There's also a no name 24in sizzler ride I'm trying to buy...
Old 03-05-2007, 03:33 PM

My high school had a Pearl Export with some mixed Sabian cymbals. At my college we have a few. Jazz band and the Wind Ensemble use a Sonor 3005 with mixed Zildjian K Constantinople and Bosphorus cymbals. Pep band uses a Pearl Session with Zildjian K and A cymbals. The drumline uses all Yamaha and Zildjian stuff. SFZ snares and Field Corps basses and tenors. We use Zildjian Stadium series crashes, and we have a few old Sabian sets we use for marching as well. We've got 6 marimbas, 5 Vibes, 4 Xylophones, 3 bells, 3 sets of chimes, several concert basses, multiple snares, mostly Ludwig and Pearl, 4 full sets of timpani, 2 sets of concert toms (one 8 tom set and one 4 tom set), lots of ethnic percussion, lots of cymbals (crash and suspended, mixed Zildjian and Sabian orchestral models), and numerous small instruments, triangles, tambourines and other related instruments.

Last edited by midknight; 03-07-2007 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:10 PM

Hey,

wow...thats really amazing.

The mainkit i can play here in school is a pdp EZ kit. Its sooo bad. We have still stock heads on it and the hardware is.....i think i don´t have to tell.
Than we´ve got some old avedis cymbals. 14" hh, 16" thincrash, 20" ping ride. Still a 19" Paiste symphony ride (that souldn't be used as ride...back in the days it has been a marching-cymbal...you know? You have 2 of them in your hand and you beet them together)
And i still orderd a 101 paiste crash and a 10" Meinl splash.

Than there is an old basix kit with a terrible sound and terrible zbt cymbals.

Not so god.....

Lg
Tobi
Old 03-05-2007, 05:02 PM

At my school we have 5 pearl export kits with zildjian and sabian cymbals. Top lines and some b8's. We also have marimbas and timpani along bongo's,conga's etc.
My old school had a mix kit (mapex mars bass drum, dixon rack toms, sonor snare and a marwin floor tom with paiste 602's. the other kit was a pacific with planet z cymbals.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Silver Member

Hey MagnZ, what School do you go to? Musical or something?

I would not know ehat the school is called in USA but it is from 16-19 years...

We have to Premier Artist Birch, a Sonor 3005 and som other random drums like a few Yamaha Stage custom drums,
a few Pearl drums a.s.o... And a lot of crap cymbals. Mostly b8, ProSonix, except for a pair Paiste 2oo2 Medium Hats.

-Mofle
Old 03-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Silver Member

Our school has two Pearl Exports... one's from the 80's, and the other is about three years old. The cymbals go from sub-par to "wowza".. we have a pair of 13" ZBT Hats and a 18" ZBT Crash/Ride, but then we also have an Avedis 16" Thin Crash circa 1976, a pair of 14" New Beats from the 70's and a GORGEOUS riveted Zildjian 20" ride that I estimate is from the 50's. And I'm glad I have some self-control, otherwise I'd have taken that baby home with me.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Pioneer Member

The drumset we use is a Yamaha Birch Stage Custom.

The Orchestral snare we use is a Pearl Maple Masters. Amazing.

Here is what our drumline uses....

(this was in like november or somthing, im 2nd from the left. Its cool Cuz we got the tallest in the mid, the shortest 2 outside of him, and the next to tallest on the outside.).
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2007, 09:34 PM
KARL MEMBER

We have a Sonor Force 2003 in school...good kit. Sizes are: 20" bass, 10",12",14" toms, 14x5.5" Snare but I`m using an old Steel snare drum, I think 14x5.5"...with a Powerstroke 3 batter.
Cymbals are 14" Paiste 2000 Hi-Hat, 16" Paiste 502 Crash, 8" no name splash (I have the second, it was actually a small marching cymbal for children :-D, sounds cool), a Paiste 505 20" Medium Ride and currently my old Pulse 16" crash (I use it more as a china).

Very nice to play on...tomorrow again, blues combo. YEAH!

Karl

Drummerworld Myspace.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofle View Post
Hey MagnZ, what School do you go to? Musical or something?

I would not know ehat the school is called in USA but it is from 16-19 years...

We have to Premier Artist Birch, a Sonor 3005 and som other random drums like a few Yamaha Stage custom drums,
a few Pearl drums a.s.o... And a lot of crap cymbals. Mostly b8, ProSonix, except for a pair Paiste 2oo2 Medium Hats.

-Mofle
Yes I do."musikklinja" hehe. I think it is called upper secondary education. We have some b8's as well. And prosonix.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:13 PM

man, most of you have it made at school...

My high school had a horrible yamaha Power V special or something like that, with Zildjian EDGE cymbals... this was for a jazz band. horrible instruments for jazz, and I had them tuned perfectly... they still sounded worse than the boxes they came in.

The college I graduated from has a bunch of kits... a few older maple ludwigs that are awesome, including a vistalite, a mid 90's yamaha club custom (10, 12, 14, 16, 20) with a steve gadd snare, and the newest one is a pearl masters something or other that they got on loan when Steve Houghton came to play with the big band. The school ended up just keeping it after he left. That thing is great.

Most of the cymbals they have are newer Ks, and a few A customs, but they have a few cherries like some signature rides I can't remember anymore and a nice 22" 2oo2 china.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Gold Member

Well, I guess I could throw out the kit that a local college has:
UNCG (University of North Carolina at Greensboro) is a school with a pretty nice music program, both my parents have music degrees from there and the instructor I have is going through for a degree. I do all my lessons on the school kit which is a Gretsch Catalina with Evans G2 heads and an Aquarian Superkick II. No cymbals, the students have to bring their own, but good Gibraltar hardware and Yamaha pedals.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class A Drummer View Post
Here is what our drumline uses....

(this was in like november or somthing, im 2nd from the left. Its cool Cuz we got the tallest in the mid, the shortest 2 outside of him, and the next to tallest on the outside.).

After seeing that pic, You guys need to work on those stick heights and all the drums should be flat across the line.

Yamaha makes great stuff

NRCA Drumline
06 Snare- Drumline Captain
07 Snare- Drumline Captain
Old 03-05-2007, 11:20 PM

My Middle School, Yamaha Maple Noveu Custom Sizes, Zildjian Vinatage and CIE Crashes, K Custom Dry Ride and Hats. My High School, Yamaha Recording Custom with Zildjian Avedis'. For Marching, Pearl Champion Series, Quinces, 4 Basses, 2 Snares. Yes we're spoiled and officialy poor.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Pioneer Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboy3940 View Post
After seeing that pic, You guys need to work on those stick heights and all the drums should be flat across the line.

Yamaha makes great stuff
I know what you mean. We havent really worked that much on that kinda stuff. We just want our stuff to sound good first. We put our line together at the begining of this year so, we are not that competitive or anything yet.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Gold Member

Hmm, I'll get some pics of our stuff (or more of my stuff since I've put a large sum into our band this year). Just off my head
-old Pearl Export 5 piece set, Avedis 16,18,20's with 14" New beats
-Yamaha hardware, Pearl 2002C Eliminator (my own one actually)
-Pearl Symphonic Concert Snare
-Pearl 30" (i believe) Concert Bass
-1 Yamaha quad set (drums are good, holder is not)
-1 Yamaha tri set (broken)
-3 vintage Ludwig Marching snares (ok condition)
-1 vintage unidentified marching snare (broken)
-2 vintage marching basses (battered but ok)
-1 8,10,12,14 Rototom set (lacking stand)
-1 conga (appears to have been dropped out of a moving car on a mountain cliff)
-1 Sabian Molto Symphonic Concert cymbal
-1 Sabian AA Orchestral hand crash pair
-1 Zildjian marching crash pair
-3 tympani (beat up, but functional)
-1 new bells set
-1 concert xylophone (worn, but good)
-2 pit bells sets
-2 vintage Ludwig Acrolite snares (love them)
-1 vintage Slingerland snare
-1 very much vintage Ludwig snare
-1 mark tree
-many aux percussion and accesories

as you can see, at one point our band received school funding, but not anymore!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:16 AM

Wow!!! If i go into this thread its gunna be a long post

Ok here it goes.

My schools main kit is a yamaha stage custom. 18/22 kick,14/5.5 snare, 8/10 rack tom, 14 /14 floor tom.
DW 5000 single pedal

Cymbals are K constantinoples all around. 22 inch ride, 18 in med crash, and 14 inch hat( K custom hats ) Yamaha hi hat stand. Hardware is yammie.

The kit in the practice room is some crappy export with crappy b8 pro cymbals.

4 premier timpanies

Standing double snare

Giant bass drum

Granite blocks( and a ridiculous amount of toys )

Concert chimes.

Standard bells.

Pro keyboard(wood)

Vibes( my favourite )

LP white!!! conga set

Some of the toys:
Large assortment of lp cowbells
Wood blocks
Conceert tambourine
Rock tambourine
Like 8 triangles
Toca
FLEXATONE(I GET TO PLAY THIS IN ONE SONG)
One shot sk\hakers
A bunch of vicforth stockpad heavyhitters
Log drum

And a crap load more. Sorry about the huge post just I have been waiting for this thread for a while.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:32 AM

My highschool oh so many years ago (closed in 1995) had a 1965 Ludwig kit with an assortment of killer Sabian and Zildjian cymbals that we used for jazz and concert band. I later found out that they sold the entire kit for $250.00 and bought a premier genista kit. I almost lost my mind when I found out how much they sold it for, it was mint. Man that Ludwig was sweet sounding. It had a 22" kick, 12", 13" toms 14" floor tom and a blck beauty snare as well as an old premier snare that sounding like a pot (It was awesome).
Old 03-06-2007, 03:40 AM
Platinum Member

The college I'm staying at has an old Premier Cabria and crap Zildjian Edge and ZBT cymbals. Still has the original kick batter. It's alright though, I have my Bosphorus' down here and I'm scouring ebay for a new snare. It's better than not having access to a kit at all.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:06 AM
Silver Member

My homeschool band has a crappy off brand kit for practice but we play a pdp for performances. The practice kit has zbt cymbals but the performance kit has zbts with a sweet Sabian ride...I don't know the model but its sweet! I'm gonna get my band director a gift card with a sizable amount of money as an end of the year gift and I might try to sell him my old Mapex beginner kit (thats a big upgrade than what he has now) with my old zbt cymbals (he can sell them for a better cymbal or two). This is probably going to be last year with him so I want to give him something nice.
For my old school that I went to it had a nice Pearl (Export maybe..I cant remember) and some nice Zildjian Ks and As and a few Sabians. It also had Pearl marching equipment. I was never in band at the time so I never got to play them.

That's it.

"Closed mindedness about music is the death of the musician." - me
Old 03-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Gold Member

Well my Junior High (Where my mom teaches music) has a Vintage Ludwig Club Date set that some of you may have seen. She has a few nice old Ludwig and one Slingerland snare. Her cymbal selection is rather poor, but she has a nice concert bass drum. She severely lacks hardware.

At my former High School, they had generally nicer stuff, a nice concert bass drum, a few nice snares (Pearl Piccolo and Concert Models), not nearly enough cymbals, and a junky old Pearl Session kit (with the nasty ISS mounts). They have some nice mallet instruments, including a Xylophone, Marimba, Vibes, and Bells.

Now, at my college we have quite a few kits, including a Yamaha in the Recording Studio, an Export in a practice room, a (Nice) Premier and a Mapex V I believe in another closet, and I think another Export which the Gospel Choir uses. We have quite a few nice concert bass drums, a few nice snares, a set of 8 concert toms, and almost enough cymbals you could ever want. Lots of miscellaneous percussion items as well.

It's amazing how much the quality and amount of gear differs based simply on the funding. For example, the junior high gets stiffed and doesn't do any fundraising. The High School does some fundraising to buy some gear, and the college gets all sorts of money...
Old 03-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Silver Member

At every music school in Hertfordshire (where I live) I've been to there have been old pearl or premier kits with B8s. With Batter heads completely smashed, no wingnuts, and missing lugs.

Tom

Last edited by drumbandit; 08-02-2008 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:29 PM

Hey,

all in all it is very amazing what i hear!
A lot of schools there got good drums.

Now there is a picture of our drumset and i have to say, playing this is no fun.

But i´m at a boardingschool so i have to play on it. I already thought about buy a E-Kit. I could take it in my room because accoustic instruments are forbidden and electric ones not.
At home i´ve got my 3005.
I think it would be a great dicision!

Lg
Tobi
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Pioneer Member

Oh yeah, my middle school was w/o a drum set for a while, so i donated my old CB set before i got my Pearl Session. Not a great set, but it gets the job done.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:51 AM

My school's got a Ludwig Jazz Set, I really don't know what kind it is though. We also have crap ZBT hats crash and ride.

Zildjian Vic Firth Evans Rogers Tama
Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 AM

We have an older model Pearl Export. It's missing lugs and the bass drum legs have fallen off n there's no reso head..actually i think the [batter head] is a reso head... the cymbals are zbt's and some are cracked.. I put my old pedal on it to make it somewhat playable. Not too great.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Silver Member

My school has the following:
DRUMLINE EQUIPMENT
4 Pearl Championship Marching Snares 14x12
1 Pearl Championship Tenor-Quint
4 Pearl Championship Marching Bass Drums
CYMBALS
1 Pair Sabian AA Drum Corps Cymbals- 18 inch
1 Pair Zildjian Symphonic Frech Cymbals- 18 inch
1 Pair Sabian Orchestral Vienesse- 16 inch
1 18 inch Sabian Suspended Orchestral Cymbal
32 inch Wuhan Gong
SNARES
1 Ludwig Supraphonic-14x5
1 Ludwig Maple Snare-14x5
1 Rogers Brass Snare-14x6
1 Pearl Beginner Series Snare- 14x5
1 Tama Hand Hammered Piccolo Snare-14x3
3 or 4 other snares that never get used and we just stripped them for parts(Tama, CB, Rogers)
CONCERT PERCUSSION
32 inch or maybe bigger Ludwig Concert Bass Drum
Roto Toms-6,8,10,12,14
LP Jam Block High Pitch
LP Aspire Congas
LP Aspire Bongos
LP Aspire Timbales
No Name set of Timbales
LP Vibraslap
LP Mounted Tambourine
LP Cabasa
LP Guiro
LP Ratchet
LP Agogo Bells
LP Maracas
LP Bell Tree
LP Rainstick-54 inch
LP Temple Blocks(5)
Another Set of Woodblocks(5)
Bullfrog Woodblock
LP Timbale Cowbell
LP Rock Cowbell
LP Salsa Cowbell
Ludwig Castanets
Treeworks Wind Chimes
3 LP Egg Shakers
LP Soft Shaker
LP Rock Shaker
Finger Cymbals
A Couple of Whistles
2 Slapsticks
1 Concert Tambourine
1 Very nice Triange(dont know the brand)
Assorted Triangles in different sizes
2 Trash Cans with Lids
1 Brake Drum
3 Ludwig Timpani with a 4th on order
KEYBOARD INSTRUMENTS
Musser Chime Set
Musser Vibraphone
Musser Xylophone
Ludwig Bell Set
Musser Marimba-On Order
DRUM SETS
1 Gretsch Catalina Maple with 10, 12, and 14 ft and 16x20 bass, 14x5 snare and has B8 hats and crash and splash and Paiste Ride
Old Tama Swingstar that never gets used-12,13,16 toms and 16x20 bass, 14x6 steel snare

We use Vic Firth and Musser sticks and mallets

We are supposedly getting a set of Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals(hihat, crash, and ride) this year or the next

NRCA Drumline
06 Snare- Drumline Captain
07 Snare- Drumline Captain

Last edited by Drummerboy3940; 03-10-2007 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:45 AM

kit #1: 05' Gretsch USA Custom Burnt Orange finish
-20x16
-12x8
14x14
14x5

kit # 2: 2001 DW Satin cherry finish

-20x14
-12x8
-14x14
-14x5.5

Kit# 3: Pearl World Series Black wrap

-22x18
-13x10
-16x16

Cymbals:

14" K zildjian hats
14" HHX groove hats sabian
20" K zildian constantinople medium ride
20" Sabian HH medium ride
18" HHX Sabian Manhattan Crash
21" HHX Sabian Groove ride

Hardware:

Tama road pro stands
Tama iron cobra hi hat and bass pedals
DW 5000 pedal and stand
Old 03-08-2007, 02:20 AM

My school bought a couple years ago new marching equipment. but our set is 5 peice pearl export with a Pearl Piccalo snare its really nice i just changed the heads yestarday they are aquarium heads really sweet we got a 16" HH Dark Crash and a 18" HH medium ride 14" AA Hats. we got a bunch or old cymbals that aren't used. Thats what is so awesome i love having all these old K-zildjian rides we got two of them just there lying around and old Zildjian marching cymbals we don't use anymore are just there to bang on. oh i love school band

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=24312
Old 07-05-2008, 03:10 AM

i suppose i should inform you all that i attend an arts school before i tell you what equipment we have

Drumsets
1. Yamaha maple custom absolute in 10,12,14,20 with 14 snare, and extra 18" bass drum
2. Yamaha maple custom absolute in 10, 12, 16, 22 with 14 snare
3. vintage fibes in 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 20 with 14 snare
4. vintage rogers "butcher block" in 12 13 16 22 with 14 snare
5. vintage tama in 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 22 with 14 snare

Cymbals
full set of k custom dark cymbals (20 ride, 22 ride, 18 crash, 10&12 splashes)
full set of vintage zildjian a cymbals
3 vintage sabian rides ( two 20 and a 22)
whatever else we feel like bringing to school

Mallet instruments
three 4.3 octave musser rosewood marimba's (on concert frames)
one 5 octave musser concert grand marimba
2 yamaha rosewood xylophones
2 sets of musser gold bar vibes

timpani
2 sets of ludwig orchestral tympani
1 set of yamaha professional concert timpani

bass drums
one vintage ludwig concert bass drum

snares
one pearl concert snare
one pearl feild drum
Old 07-05-2008, 11:32 AM

Two years ago my school got a new 5 piece Pearl Export (sounds very good) and we have a lot of crappy old percussion that's never used.
In my class I'm the only person who plays on it, the rest plays piano, guitar, keyboard or recorder.

Bram
Old 07-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member

not much really. Just a pearl export in black. I didn't measure it but i'm pretty sure it's just a normal old 2up 1 down 12, 13, 16, 14 snare, 22 kick type setup. The cymbals are stuff like sabian solar, pearl and performance percussion stuff. So okay beginner cymbals but not amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exident View Post
Hey,

all in all it is very amazing what i hear!
A lot of schools there got good drums.

Now there is a picture of our drumset and i have to say, playing this is no fun.

But i´m at a boardingschool so i have to play on it. I already thought about buy a E-Kit. I could take it in my room because accoustic instruments are forbidden and electric ones not.
At home i´ve got my 3005.
I think it would be a great dicision!

Lg
Tobi
it's an alright kit, just be glad you have one to play on!

Wow some of you lot must go to amazing schools!

EHs Music Facebook Page
Old 07-05-2008, 02:50 PM

Back in the day (that 70's show) we had a Ludwig kit. It did look kinda ruff, but it was a good sound. Not so great a sound that I ever longed for a Ludwig, mind you.

It was the basic two up, one down, with two crashes. Really basic stuff. I never did like the finish of that kit. Thats when I had Pearl fiberglass concert toms....LOL, I wanted to be Peter Criss and Neil Peart....I turned out to be me.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member

I wish I get some pictures up, but unfortunately I'm not in school for summer. (Unfortunately... ha!) Anyways, we have a red tama imperialstar with power toms and a pearl export in standard sizes. Both sets have stock metal snares that sound less than desirable (the pearl still has stock heads which are extremely worn out). We also have a couple other assorted steel snares, and the gem of the bunch is a BEAUTIFUL vintage b/o supra 402. I use it for everything, I swear, and it does great in everything.

In the realm of cymbals we have a handful. A set of Sabian AAX Stage's (14" hats, 16" crash, 21" ride), a SWEET 16" Hand hammered sus. and 15" and 18" AA sus.'s that are a bit heavy for my taste, as well as two sets of Zildjian marching hand cymbals and a set of gorgeous Paiste medium light orchestral hand cymbals. There's also a mess of smaller percussion items, some nice Yamaha tympani and some VERY worn out congas & bongos Last but not least we have the standard Yamaha school models of marching snares, tenors and basses.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:45 AM

Its all good in my school - yamaha beech custom nouveau with g2s, and the cymbals are all k :p 14" dark hats, 18" special dry crash, 20" session ride and some mastersound splash.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:20 AM

My old school had a piece of crap 9 year old Pearl Forum with stock heads the whole time.They have holes in the heads but my band teacher cant get new heads because he is a fat lazy blob. Im the only one who plays them but i dont fell like wasting 100 bucks on some new heads.

Cymbals are nice: 14" A Custom Mastersound Hi-Hats,16" A Medium crash,20" A Medium ride.

Marching: Pearl Carbonp;y snares.

and a lot of other musser marimbas and a ludwig bass and some other crap.