DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 06-06-2015, 06:24 PM

Default Calendar app for IPhone

Does anyone know of a good calendar app for iPhone? I need something to keep track of my gigs. I don't like the calendar app that comes with the phone. You have to click on the date to see what you have that day. I want to be able to see everything I have coming up on on one page along with the date and what day of the week it is. I don't mind having to scroll down. Right now I'm just using a page in the Notes app to list all my gigs, but I have to go back and forth with a calendar to see what days of the week they are when I'm checking for availability.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Calendar app for IPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumDoug View Post
Does anyone know of a good calendar app for iPhone? I need something to keep track of my gigs. I don't like the calendar app that comes with the phone. You have to click on the date to see what you have that day. I want to be able to see everything I have coming up on on one page along with the date and what day of the week it is. I don't mind having to scroll down. Right now I'm just using a page in the Notes app to list all my gigs, but I have to go back and forth with a calendar to see what days of the week they are when I'm checking for availability.
Hit the daily view at the top. Problem solved forever.

Old 06-06-2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamaK View Post
Hit the daily view at the top. Problem solved forever.

Thats what I used to do, but the newest version doesn't have that feature anymore. Or if it does, I can't figure out how to display it. Pressing that one icon at the top doesn't bring up that list any longer.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumDoug View Post
Thats what I used to do, but the newest version doesn't have that feature anymore. Or if it does, I can't figure out how to display it. Pressing that one icon at the top doesn't bring up that list any longer.
It works fine for me in iOS8. I have not yet demo'd the iOS9 beta, but it should be out in a few weeks.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:23 PM

IOS8 is what I have. My app doesn't quite look like yours. The icon to bring down the list is different and it changes the screen to something else than what you have. I don't know why it would be different. Anyway, I decided to go with Google Calendar. It lists all my gigs (events) and I can just scroll through them and also share them with all my bandmates so they can see my schedule and when I'm available.