DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drum Gear > Other Gear

Other Gear Discuss Hardware and all other equipment not covered in the other topics

Old 09-20-2013, 10:18 PM

Default Good online shop for drum parts?

Hi, folks. Is there a good online shop for drum parts my local store might not carry? Such as lugs, hoops screws, etc.

I did some searches on the forum, checking a few online stores like MF, etc, but did not find anything with any kind of comprehensive supply.

I'm looking for the Stewart MacDonald of drums...!

[Edit] Well, I did actually find a place or two, such as Precision Drum Co. I'm also looking for some endorsement. If drum suppliers are anything like guitar suppliers, there are some real flakes out there.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Good online shop for drum parts?

Try http://www.justdrumsonline.com/ for your parts needs they might have what you're looking for, but if really big companies like MF don't have it, it either doesn't exist or you should look on eBay or Amazon.

There are a lot of threads on endorsements here at DrummerWorld that are important even if you aren't 100% set and serious on it. An endorsement isn't about free stuff, it's about you loving and using brands you love.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Platinum Member

Agreed heartily on endorsements. Not something to search for. If you are well-known enough to endorse a brand, and reach an agreement, then you will know.

As for parts- drumfactorydirect.com is quite good. I would be wary about buying from eBay or Craigslist for simple parts.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:52 AM

Different context. :) I just mean an endorsement of a place being a good place to shop. Good quality products, good service.

Yeah, I've read a lot of the "endorsement" threads. Everybody's looking for something. (Sweet dreams are made of this.)

Nobody know me anyway; I'd never get an Endorsement in the other context lol!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Silver Member

Haha, my bad. I still recommend Just Drums online. I had a shipping problem with a special order, but their customer service was amazing, so all is good in the end. Also, I've never ordered from Steve Weiss (http://www.steveweissmusic.com/) but he's a local seller and has a really good reputation with musicians in Philly. Not a huge selection, but maybe you'll find what you need.

Parts are tricky. Sometimes you just have to hope you're ordering the right size.