Which kick drum to complement Roland TD-11K?

ScottyDD

hey guys i just bought a roland td11k off ebay but it says it does not come with a drum kick (in fact a lot of kits i saw didnt come with a kick, wtf is with that?!)

anyway i just need to know if i have to buy a roland kick or just any brand OR if it even needs to be an electronic kick lol yeah i am clueless

cheers to anyone who replies

Before you go off buying something. Does it not have a kick pedal? Or does it not have a Kick Trigger? These are two different things. Most electronic (and acoustic for that matter) kits won't come with a kick pedal but most should come with the kick trigger. If this is the case then all you will need is a kick pedal to go with it. If it doesn't come with either you will need both the pedal and the trigger.

Before you go off buying something. Does it not have a kick pedal? Or does it not have a Kick Trigger? These are two different things. Most electronic (and acoustic for that matter) kits won't come with a kick pedal but most should come with the kick trigger. If this is the case then all you will need is a kick pedal to go with it. If it doesn't come with either you will need both the pedal and the trigger.

That's what I'm thinking. I bet it has a kick pad, just not a kick pedal.

Back