DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussion forum for all drum related topics. Use this forum to exchange ideas and information with your fellow drummers.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:24 PM

Default Drum tab/chart for ABC?

Uh oh! I need to learn ABC by Jackson 5 lightning fast and totally accurate. Anyone know where I can find a Chart, Tab or Sheet? Could not locate online.

Any help appreciated- thanks.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Drum tab/chart for ABC?

You could probably chart it yourself, its not really hard to figure out which part is the verse and which part is the chorus.

As for the drum tabs, a quick google search revealed nothing but drum covers, I'd say the best way to learn it would be to figure it out by ear, which is a pretty good skill to have in my opinion since you'll never be in this situation again very often, you could also use the current drum covers as a visual aid to see what is being played. :)
Old 03-19-2013, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Drum tab/chart for ABC?

Thanks for looking. Only had time to make a rudimentary chart and listen to the song a few times and practice at my desk at work. It went well though. Had to sub for a sick dad drummer at my daughters school. 200 screaming kids and their parents make for a remakably enthusiastic and forgiving audience.

Did find a couple of covers on youtube but they were terrible! Not even close to the real drum part, which is actually very nice and goes well with the kickin bass line from Wilton Felder.