Stupid Christmas joke!

The Prof

OK before you read on be warned-----this is really silly!

When I clean my teeth I often think about the grip I'm using to hold my toothbrush. While doing that this morning a joke suddenly came upon me:

Question: How does a drummer clean their teeth?

Answer: using the Moeller technique!

Happy Christmas!

Didn't even sound as a joke to me, at least it wasn't funny. But that's subjective. (Please don't mind ;-)

What I've been doing (for years now) is starting brushing my teeth with my left hand - for the first half - and then switching to the right hand. Sorry, no joke, pure fact ;-)
There is one difference though - it's more of a horizontal motion with my left hand vs. a vertical motion with my right hand. 2 grips - various functions? Seems so.

Didn't even sound as a joke to me, at least it wasn't funny. But that's subjective. (Please don't mind ;-)

What I've been doing (for years now) is starting brushing my teeth with my left hand - for the first half - and then switching to the right hand. Sorry, no joke, pure fact ;-)
There is one difference though - it's more of a horizontal motion with my left hand vs. a vertical motion with my right hand. 2 grips - various functions? Seems so.

It's a play on words, Arky! "Moeller" (the percussion technique) sounds like "molar" (the type of tooth.) ;)

It's a play on words, Arky! "Moeller" (the percussion technique) sounds like "molar" (the type of tooth.) ;)
I see now - it's a homophone... You got me ;-)
Thanks for enlightening me! I feel so dumb now. Time to get in the corner and feel ashamed, haha.

To the OP: Hey, that's actually a good joke! Score. (Some just don't get it, haha.)

Thanks for enlightening me! I feel so dumb now. Time to get in the corner and feel ashamed, haha.

To the OP: Hey, that's actually a good joke! Score. (Some just don't get it, haha.)

Thanks Arky! I've got a glittering future writing Christmas crackers for drummers ahead of me.

And what flavored toothpaste do you use?

Rudimint!

Don't forget to tip your waitress.

I didn't catch that at first either. I feel really dumb as well.

I was with Arky until somebody pointed out the 'Merkin pronunciation of "Moeller". Moeller is the anglicised spelling of Möller...which sounds nothing like "molar", but sound more like "mur-ler".

Q: How does a latin dentist sterilise his equipment?
A: With an auto-clave!

OK before you read on be warned-----this is really silly!

When I clean my teeth I often think about the grip I'm using to hold my toothbrush. While doing that this morning a joke suddenly came upon me:

Happy Christmas!

Now I'm really mad. You made me snort orange juice through my nose. :)

How do you know the drummer is king?

Because he sits on the throne!

The joke would have been better if you used molar and not Moeller.

Not a drumming joke, but...

Boyfriend: Honey, let's play Vivichu.
Girlfriend: I don't want to.
Boyfriend: Aw, come on, baby, let's play vivichu.
Girlfriend: No. I think it's stupid.
Boyfriend: Baby. please... Please!!
Girlfriend: Oh alright, you can start.

Boyfriend: Yay! Vivichu a merry Christmas, vivichu a merry Christmas!

(And a happy new year, DW)

Back