Share your favorite more obscure movie

CCdrummer

Maybe not so much to the forum members in NZ and Oz, but mine is "Eagle vs Shark". Its done along the lines of "Napoleon Dynamite" but with a few more layers beneath the surface.

Btw, Merry Christmas everyone.

I like the oddity of some B and maybe even C movies....

Body Double (maybe this is not so obscure)
The Hustle

$(KGrHqF,!qEFJN9HPWiBBSU7p8hqB!~~60_57.JPG

Kenny. A-MA-ZING. "From the back, she looked like a fridge with a head." It doesn't get much better than that. :')

Takashi Miike's Happiness of the Katakuri's, Gozu. Todd Solondz's Happiness. Lone Wolf and Cub films. Oh there are just too many. Cinema is my other hobby.

Hiroshima starring Kenneth Welsh as Harry Truman.
Donovan's Reef with John Wayne and Lee Marvin ( a little less obscure).

My favorite obscure movie is "The World's Greatest Sinner", made in the early sixties with a soundtrack by Frank Zappa.

This one is insane. It's really pretty lousy, but it's also just about the greatest movie I've ever seen. It was written and directed by some two-bit actor, and he also starred in it.

The plot is about a salesman who leaves his job, starts a really gross band and declares himself to be god.

It's insane. And I mean really, actually insane.

Here's the world's greatest sinner's band in action.

It's hardly obscure but I think my favourite movie of all time is the original Clash of the Titans. Not the remake, which may have been the worst remake since that faux version of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Hmm, actually Queen of the Damned would have to be down there too. Call it a three-way tie.

One that's less known is Backbeat - a film about The Beatles with a focus on their time in Hamburg with the focus on Stu Sutcliffe's and John's friendship.

Tuna, I remember Happiness - once seen, never forgotten. A real roller coaster ride.

You ask for it... it's very obscure and dark... :)

Attachments

• Kate Beckinsale.jpg
    Kate Beckinsale.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 285
Thank you, Henri. I'm secretly in love with Kate Beckinsale!! (well, maybe not so secretly anymore).

Here's one that's very disturbing. Anyone seen Bad Boy Bubby? (I think I need to think about Kate to sanitise my thoughts again)

Haga, Henri, that's wonderful!

Thank you, Henri. I'm secretly in love with Kate Beckinsale!! (well, maybe not so secretly anymore).

Here's one that's very disturbing. Anyone seen Bad Boy Bubby? (I think I need to think about Kate to sanitise my thoughts again)

Hey...get in line.You can keep all the Jenifer Lawrences and Scarlet Johannsens(well,maybe not).Kate is the hottest woman alive.

Well maybe not so obscure.."Pink Flamingos".and for sci-fi ",the original version of "The Day the Earth Stood Still"(remake was terrible,trust me,just watch them back to back).Also, "The Thing From Another World"(the remakes were just called "The Thing") Sci-fi 50's movies....black and white.

Thanks Henri....:)

Steve B

Haga, Henri, that's wonderful!
Hey...get in line.You can keep all the Jenifer Lawrences and Scarlet Johannsens(well,maybe not).Kate is the hottest woman alive...
Thanks Henri....:)

Thanks Jules, Madge & Steve... I kinda like Kate too, at least I like her very much in the Underworld saga :)

Don't worry Jules, your secret's safe with me, I won't tell anyone...

Maybe not so much to the forum members in NZ and Oz, but mine is "Eagle vs Shark". Its done along the lines of "Napoleon Dynamite" but with a few more layers beneath the surface.

Btw, Merry Christmas everyone.

I love Napoleon Dynamite, so I went and hired this. I laughed lots. This is totally my humor.

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that when I saw the thread title. I would love to start a band with a ranting lunatic like him.

Please keep them coming everyone. Seriously, I am at a loss as to what to watch for movies.
Is it just me or is there nothing but crap coming out of Hollywood these days?

I will throw in a couple more, maybe not so obscure but great movies, "sling blade" and "in Bruges".

Back