Drum tab/chart for ABC?

ggmerino

Uh oh! I need to learn ABC by Jackson 5 lightning fast and totally accurate. Anyone know where I can find a Chart, Tab or Sheet? Could not locate online.

Any help appreciated- thanks.

You could probably chart it yourself, its not really hard to figure out which part is the verse and which part is the chorus.

As for the drum tabs, a quick google search revealed nothing but drum covers, I'd say the best way to learn it would be to figure it out by ear, which is a pretty good skill to have in my opinion since you'll never be in this situation again very often, you could also use the current drum covers as a visual aid to see what is being played. :)

Thanks for looking. Only had time to make a rudimentary chart and listen to the song a few times and practice at my desk at work. It went well though. Had to sub for a sick dad drummer at my daughters school. 200 screaming kids and their parents make for a remakably enthusiastic and forgiving audience.

Did find a couple of covers on youtube but they were terrible! Not even close to the real drum part, which is actually very nice and goes well with the kickin bass line from Wilton Felder.

Back