Really?

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Off topic today (obviously) - but can someone tell me where this theme park is? Being a Disney guy, I really like the copyright infringement inappropriateness and would like to send a note of thanks ;)

Attachments

• snow-white.jpg
    snow-white.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 231
China would be my guess... And yea. Googling "chinese disneyland" turns up a lot.

What an interesting fashion choice! If only more skirts had similar port-holes!

Seeing the size of Snow White in comparison to the people passing by, you'd swear they're dwarfs (with a view I may add)

Is that the box office?

Wow. Either very innocent or sleazy as hell. I'll guess the former because the bar in the middle of the hole is horizontal ... small mercies.

The box office, yuk yuk.

The hole in Snow White's dress seems like the best place to gain access to get inside the Kingdom and ride all the rides. What a little hussy she's become! We're all going to Hell lol.

I can only imagine what the Prince Charming entrance looks like! Wait a minute, maybe that is the Prince Charming Entrance....

What an interesting fashion choice! If only more skirts had similar port-holes!

You know I'm on the forum too much when this is the first thing I thought of...
A two minute photoshop job :)

Attachments

• snowwhite.jpg
    snowwhite.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 156
Skirts are port holes in themselves - only the other day a guy was busted for upskirting at a train station. Glad I gave 'em up.

I guess now we know why they call him Prince Charming.

Off topic today (obviously) - but can someone tell me where this theme park is? Being a Disney guy, I really like the copyright infringement inappropriateness and would like to send a note of thanks ;)

Something really creepy about that Snow White,

Anyway Bo,there are Disney lands in Paris,Hong Kong and Tokyo.

And Bermuda gets my vote for joke of the year also.

Steve B

Back