Peace X3 Aqua Marine Bee-Bopp 9 ply Canadian Rock Maple Jazz kit

Steamer

Platinum Member
My new Peace X3 Aqua Marine Bee-Bopp 9 ply Canadian rock maple jazz kit with my Peace phosphor bronze snare drum.

Great sounding drums with a superb lively crisp warm tone and dynamic response. Love these drums!

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,800
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,742
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,677
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,623
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,725
WOW,
LOVE that finish... Killer!!!

Check this out.. Just ordered a custom snare from Peace today.
7" x 14" Paragon Maple with the Iceberg wrap (white marine pearl)
The Nick Mason Signature lol

Thanks Nick! They sound unreal and a beauty to behold in the flesh :}

Congrats on your Peace "Signature" snare indeed :} Pics when it arrives please.....

One more daylight pic....

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,356
Congrats Stan !

Like I said to you on Myspace, I'm here to see the "the beast" in the beauty. Very nice and what a beautiful finish none the less, very shiny.

A kit with class, very lovely indeed :)

Awesome finish on that kit, man. How big's the bass? specs?

Beautiful, Stan! That's a great-looking kit. I'd love to hear your playing--anywhere we could hear some?

Yes funny how that works Eddie. Same quality of 9 ply Canadian rock maple shells as used with the Peace Paragons for reference.

Thanks diosdude. Here's the specs: 8"x12" TT, 12"x14" FT and 16"x18" BD with my Peace 5 1/2"x14" phosphor bronze snare drum.

No worries Abe just another addition to the ungoing drum madness :}

Thanks shoedaddy. Just got them so no sound or video clips yet just these hot off the press pics. Same Peace X3 Bee-Bopp kit owned by the bass player in this clip with a different finish Strawberry Fields:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3aiuX18Anc

Speaking of which here's another daytime shot. The Aqua Marine finish looks much darker under natural light than the evening flash pics at the start of the thread.

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,254
Beautiful drums Stan! How would you compare these w/ the bubinga drums? I've come to appreciate the sound of maple more, myself...after having both.

I'd love to hear some sounds, when you have them.

Beautiful drums Stan! How would you compare these w/ the bubinga drums? I've come to appreciate the sound of maple more, myself...after having both.

I'd love to hear some sounds, when you have them.

Thanks! I like both but yes they are very different zambizzi in tonal character.

The 9 ply maple shells are brighter overall in tonal character in general.

Very nice Stan. Blue is my favorite color. And Abe asked my question about additonal or replacement. You have two very nice Peace sets now and I am jealous. Good job.

Very nice Stan. Blue is my favorite color. And Abe asked my question about additonal or replacement. You have two very nice Peace sets now and I am jealous. Good job.

Many thanks Gruntersdad!

Blue is also my favorite color so resistance was futile for this maple shell Peace kit #2.... :}

Oh Stan... dude

You probably have the 2 best jazz kits on this forum (In my opinion).
That blue is KILLER. Looks like a beast to play on, too.

Is it the same sizes as on your bubinga one?

Oh Stan... dude

You probably have the 2 best jazz kits on this forum (In my opinion).
That blue is KILLER. Looks like a beast to play on, too.

Is it the same sizes as on your bubinga one?

Thanks for the kind words on the new kit metal overlord. They're a joy to play indeed.

Not quite the same with the maple kit having a 8"x12" TT and 12"x14" FT. The Peace bubingas have a 8"x10" TT and a 14"x14" FT. BD and SD same sizes for both kits.

..and Stan can play em too......

So Stan, putting you on the spot...

pick one.......bubinga or maple?

..and Stan can play em too......

So Stan, putting you on the spot...

pick one.......bubinga or maple?

Right now the sound of the livelier 9 ply maple shell drums Abe.............but you know what the effects of the allure of the pretty new love in your life thing is like my friend :}

Right now the sound of the livelier 9 ply maple shell drums Abe.............but you know what the effects of the allure of the pretty new love in your life thing is like my friend :}

Oh yes. LOL!!

Poor Bub..used and abused.. taken for granted for years and tossed aside the minute Miss Maple shows up.

Time to consider bigamy, Stan.

Back