Just back from my best gig yet!

About a week ago, I got asked to play a gig in a venue called the G2 in Glasgow, Scotland. We were up for it as it would be a great gig! Sadly, not alot of people came as it's Easter and a football (Soccer) game could cause riots (as my country is crazy). So we got there, got everything set up, soundchecked etc. etc. Not to mention we haven't practiced for 3 weeks and we weren't even nervous. So we played about 5 of our own songs (10 minutes of our own songs, yeah. They're that short) and then our usual covers of F*** You by Cee Lo & Offsprings All I Want. Our frontman also had the cold but he did a great job! We were all in time and we had a good stage presence. Also my mum and dad's first time seeing my band and they really enjoyed it (I was suprised...).
But then some guitarist yelled at me because he put his guitar infront of my snare so I had to lean over it. The guitar was in a hard-case and he said "See if my guitars broke I'll stick my foot through your drum!" I said "Ok"
Not to mention his guitar was less than £150 and my snare was about £200, and if he broke my cymbals his guitar would be somewhere that the sun don't shine.

Now if only my other band can get gigs....

Your parents must have been so proud to see you play F*** You. LOL

But then some guitarist yelled at me because he put his guitar infront of my snare so I had to lean over it. The guitar was in a hard-case and he said "See if my guitars broke I'll stick my foot through your drum!" I said "Ok"
Not to mention his guitar was less than £150 and my snare was about £200, and if he broke my cymbals his guitar would be somewhere that the sun don't shine.

I'd have just told him that I'd stick my foot through his face if he tried to go anywhere near my drums ;)

I volunteer there as a drum tutor. I remember delgado playing at the newarthill club and you guys done a good job, excellent stage presence!

Haha yeah :) definetly me! Cheers man :D we did a gig in the Garage infront of like.... 16 people. It was good, and we were extremely tight. My drumming was much better, at Newarthill I was quite tired and abit too excited. But last night I made little mistakes.

Thanks so much for the feedback :) know anything about the stuff getting put on YouTube?

No, you beckon him to your kit and say "move it yourself you and don't talk to me again you stupid pr*ck"

Back