At least some places think drum stores are still cool!

AzHeat

Platinum Member
I’ll be about a 6 minute walk from this place when on vacation. Pretty sad to have to plan a visit to a drum store, but hey...I have my priorities for hot spots!

IkebeEnglish_09_150.pdf

Outstanding!!!

A drum store? We barely have 2 music stores in the entire area!

I’ll be about a 6 minute walk from this place when on vacation. Pretty sad to have to plan a visit to a drum store, but hey...I have my priorities for hot spots!

IkebeEnglish_09_150.pdf

I assume you're referring to Arizona Drum Shop in Scottsdale. Ron the owner is a friend and one of the most knowledgeable guys around. Small shop because he does mostly internet sales but it's nice to have a place where you can try cymbals, pick up parts and talk drums with someone who knows about them.

I assume you're referring to Arizona Drum Shop in Scottsdale. Ron the owner is a friend and one of the most knowledgeable guys around. Small shop because he does mostly internet sales but it's nice to have a place where you can try cymbals, pick up parts and talk drums with someone who knows about them.

I was referring to Tokyo. This Arizona Drum Shop must be tiny. I've driven to the address twice and never seen it, so figured it was closed down and gone online only. Even Milano Music doesn't carry a whole lot more than GC these days.

2112 Percussion in Raleigh, NC is still pretty good. I had no idea how lucky I was to live only 45 minutes from them. Now I have to buy everything from eBay, etc.. I still go there when I get a chance.

I counted 22 x 15 bins at least of drum sticks. 330 types or styles.

Attachments

• img5.jpg
    img5.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 185
They appear to have as many cymbals as Jon Bermuda.
https://www.ikebe-gakki.com/realshop/drumstation-shibuya/

Check out the drumstick collection rack.....wow

Exactly why it’s on my list for a vacation hot spot. What’s a vacation without drums....lots and lots of drums. The Canopus and Tama factory are on the list too. And yes, the wife and I will be doing way more than drums, but who cares about those on a drum forum. :D

They also mention on their website something about a Duty free or tax free program.

Back