ROCK DRUM HEADS!!!

Hi,
I know in my other thread, I talked about the Coated Emperor's over Coated Ambassador's. Then my drum teacher suggested the Clear Pinstripe over Clear Ambassador's. Then I thought about Coated Emperor's over Coated Ambassador. And now I think about Clear Emperor's over Clear Ambassador's.
I'm looking for a warm sound that resonates quite a bit. From medium to high resonation (if that's a word)
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Also, my price range is up to a £100. Bear in mind I'm looking for both batter and reso heads for 3 toms and a snare.

Coated Emperor wil have a slightly warmer, more focussed tone and will resonate a bit less than a clear Emperor.

Ok, well, I'm in a school play. I need the toms to resonate a bit so people can hear them. The acoustics in the hall aren't very good. I'm steering towards the Coated Emperor because my toms resonate a lot all ready and need them to slightly resonate less. The heads I'm using are stock heads. What do you think with the add info?

I was thinking a frosted batter over clear reso....best of both worlds? Warmth of a coated batter, yet resonation of a clear? Or am I missing the point of the frosted heads?

dude you already made another thread. i know you're like 13 but please calm down a little!

Ok, well, I'm in a school play. I need the toms to resonate a bit so people can hear them. The acoustics in the hall aren't very good. I'm steering towards the Coated Emperor because my toms resonate a lot all ready and need them to slightly resonate less. The heads I'm using are stock heads. What do you think with the add info?

Wow! man, how big is a can of worms, it depends on so many factors.

1) Size of the hall
2) Acoustic of the hall
3) Your tuning
4) Type of stock heads ??????
5) How many people in the audience, the public will absorb the "resonance" of your kit, but there is only very few people it will resonate a bit.
6) Is there a PA system
7) Your playing style
8) The style of music

Back