Oh, that sweet sweet blues..!!!!!!!

oneguy

FINALLY got some new cd's to listen/practice too. If you like some good ol blues with some nice guitar and a B3 along with all the rest you might give these a listen to? Some really nice stuff here...!!!!!!

Ronnie Earl: Living in the light
Ronnie Earl: Spread the love

FINALLY got some new cd's to listen/practice too. If you like some good ol blues with some nice guitar and a B3 along with all the rest you might give these a listen to? Some really nice stuff here...!!!!!!

Ronnie Earl: Living in the light
Ronnie Earl: Spread the love

Go a bit further back, try "Ronnie Earl and The Broadcasters - The Call Me Mr. Earl" Neil Gouvin does the drumming on this one, his ancient Leedy's sound OH so sweet on this album. Sugar Ray' Norcia (Roomful of Blues) was also the vocalist on this one and it REALLY kicks A$$!!!
You might wanna also try "Ronnie Earl and The Broadcasters - Piece of Mind" too, the most awesome Per Hanson plays drums on it, one of my FAVORITE drummers EVER!! Daryll Nulish does the singing on it, TOP notch album!!!

Thanks...!!!!! I'll give those a look also as I plan on adding to my RE collection asap! I really really like his style and not sure how he slipped under may radar for so many years(?).

Unfortunately (or fortunately...grin) money is tight as I just made a large purchase at MusiciansF. It's been almost 1 yr since I started and the desire is even stronger now so I rewarded myself with a 20" K custom dark ride , a new 4 pack of Vater sticks, and some new Evans heads all the way around except kick.

I'll get on the rest of the RE stuff later....

Thanks again..........

Back