DW 9702 Multi Cymbal stand

sel498

2 words Get IT, I got 2 of them last night and these 2 have capapbility to replace 4 boom stands... Not to mention they are going for 199.0 US and at my GC in OKC i got em for 119.00 each.. HELL YEAH. it comes with tons of extra goodies , its pretty much a 9000 boom stand with a puppy bone and and extra boom arm and they all have techlocks( BuT cost about 30 dollars less than a boom stand).. SAWEET. Here is a link, http://www.dwdrums.com/hardware/9702.htm Folks you will not be let down, I got 2 now I can have a boom for my ride, one of these to hold acrash and china and the extra parts will allow me to make my 9000 straight stand a boom ( I am pretty sure) , It could be a straight, boom, double boom, double straight, etc,etc,etc. you see where i am going with this.. And personally i think it is better than the DW 9799, dur to the fact i have never liked the ball socket type clamps they are kinda my buggaboos. I AM SO EXCITED
KUDOS TO DW..........By the way I have 2 pacific boom stands, Vintage pearl hh stand and a pacific snare stand for sale now, I will have all 9000 HW oh yes they will be mine..

WIZARD
9702.jpg

Congrads on the stands,I was just looking into the Mapex B990A double boom cymbal stand and the B995A triple cymbal boom stand.

Back