Rehearsal Room in London available for drummers/band to sub-let from my band!

Caz

Hey all, my band have spent the last 5 months building and soundproofing a studio in south east London. It's nice and big, with a separate "lounge" area. It's fully kitted out with drums, P.A. system etc. It sounds really good inside. We're looking to sublet it to a drummer or two if they're looking for somewhere to practice, or perhaps to a band or two - basically to help us get a bit extra money to pay the rent as it's quite expensive. This will definitely work out a lot cheaper than a normal rehearsal studio - it's 24/7 access and we're very flexible on times for use.

It's got toilets, a shower, microwave/oven/grill, fridge, tables chairs, dishes and cutlery - basically everything you need to stay there all day long, and it's on a main street by loads of shops to get food. It's so well kitted out that a drummer (who I met on this forum!) is going to be staying there with his wife for a few weeks - so we're looking for someone to start subletting after this, or even during this if we can find suitable times.

I hope I've put this in the right section, and that it doesn't upset any mods - it's not for commercial purposes, we're just trying to find some friendly people to studio-share with.

Please P.M. me with any enquiries
Thanks, Caz.

hiya
me and my band are very interested in this!
i live in south east london already...whereabouts is it exactly?
can you send me an email to [email protected] with more info...that would be great thanks!
ellen murphy

Back