Best Three Up Two Down kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUDDHA 2533

This is a configuration that I am really liking at the moment. What company/model offers the best quality kits in this configuration.

Well I would suggest the Mapex M Birch "Studio" or "Studioease".

and which of these companies good?

depends on your budget and genre preferences.
give us a little more information and well help you out.

Seems like an abrupt answer doesn't it?

That's all I could type when a two-star general showed up and decided to get a dog-and-pony show.

Kits with that configuration considered to be solid quality start about $1000 like the mapex.
My kit will be 3 up, two down... aka "The Steve Smith" kit.
theset-setup.png

It was not a question of what i want to buy i am already fairly shure on the the kit i will be getting i was just asking to see if anyone one knows of any good kits in that configuration but if you want a price range i am most probably going to get a pdp x7 so anything around that price range would be good but i will spend more if it is a better kit (eg. all maple/birch shells instead of poplar) but i dont really want to spend heaps more than th x7.

It was not a question of what i want to buy i am already fairly shure on the the kit i will be getting i was just asking to see if anyone one knows of any good kits in that configuration but if you want a price range i am most probably going to get a pdp x7 so anything around that price range would be good but i will spend more if it is a better kit (eg. all maple/birch shells instead of poplar) but i dont really want to spend heaps more than th x7.

So the actual question goes something like this:

"What 3 up 2 down kit can I get for the price of the PDP X7 ($809.99) that's better.?"

A. USED intermediate or high end kit that is all maple, all birch or ash.

Last edited:
stop trolling!
troll!!!!

What are you talking about? I clarified your vague question, and gave a proper answer.

The x7 isn't really on the same level of quality as a Sonor force, Gretsch renown maple or Mapex.

No one has trolled. No responses on this thread are even close to the definition of trolling. So relax. Nothing good can come out of you going off on anyone at this point.

Last edited:
yeah sorry bout that thanks for the suggestions but im gonna stick with the x7 cause i can get a better quality snare with it from my local shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back