Dave Grohl - I Dont Wanna be like him..

StiGy

Yesterday was my 21`s Birthday and as every week i uploaded Drumming video..
I would like to hear from you fellow Drummers what do you think about my style and interpetation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djXjVXtroKA

* i dont want to be like Dave Grohl, realy no one in this world can do what he did this song..
im just trying to give a new approach to this song by changing the DrumPart..

Cheers Nirvana`s Fans like me!

Good job, buddy. Very energetic, excellent tempo, good interpretation, especially in the choruses.

GeeDeeEmm

Good job, buddy. Very energetic, excellent tempo, good interpretation, especially in the choruses.

GeeDeeEmm

It is so nice to hear cause i put so much thought about the DrumPart to be like i would play it (no one can play Dave's parts like dave) but still be smooth with the song..

hey man!

not bad overall, just a quick note. The opening section and chorus is played with quarter notes on the open hi-hats. it's a bit tricky to play the bass and snare pattern with out 8th notes riding on the hats, but it's one of those things that gives the groove its distinctive feel and will help take your playing and independence to the next level.

cheers.

hey man!

not bad overall, just a quick note. The opening section and chorus is played with quarter notes on the open hi-hats. it's a bit tricky to play the bass and snare pattern with out 8th notes riding on the hats, but it's one of those things that gives the groove its distinctive feel and will help take your playing and independence to the next level.

cheers.

Acttually i feel that the switch between the 4th and the 8th plus the hands switchind was much harder than the original DrumPart..
Im happy you like it! I worked really hard to compose my own DrumPart without damaging too much the songn..

Back