Teddy Campbell

burn-4

I know there are quite a few threads on this guy as well as a drummerworld page but I can't for the life of me find;

a) what cymbals he uses? Obviously zildjian but more detail would be good- pretty sure the website is wrong and the configurator is awful!

b) what snare he uses? I know it's a 13x5.5 Maple snare but what make, hoops etc would be nice to know as it sounds epic!!

Thanks in advance guys!

I saw him recently in clinic. I have a couple small clips but they are not yet downloaded. He is using a weird hybrid snare, it is wood with a ring of metal (copper or brass?) in the bearing edges, not sure of the construction but it is a Yamaha experimental drum, I thought it sounded crappy, he used it as a secondary off to the left of the hats.

actually looking at that video looks like 2 k custom crashes on the left side- guessing 16 and 18 (as well as some k hats and a 14" zxt trashformer) but not sure about the splashes, is that an 8 or 9" above his snare? then there's a 10 and a 12 with a 6 mounted above it. Not sure about the right side

Back