HHX groove hats 13" on sale $179 on MF

Re: HHX grove hats 13" on sale $179 on MF

Good deal.

I think it's for more than just today though. Several stores rotate stuff they put on sale. Here's the rest of what MF currently has listed as 'sale' cymbals: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/cymb...profileCountryCode=US&profileCurrencyCode=USD

They do have something called 'stupid deal of the day' that only lasts for a day. Today (11/2/2013) it's a Behringer speaker - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/?icid=200510&noPopup=true

I'd like to have a pair of those hats, but it's not in the cards right now.

Theyre back to $400+ today. That was a great deal!!!

yea i know, awesome deal for who ever bought them!

How did you know it was just for one day? When I clicked on the link earlier, there was nothing that stated it. And it wasn't listed as a 'stupid deal of the day' either.

You really gotta' act quick, if you see something like that you've been looking to get. Maybe someone got a good deal because of your post.

I don't care if they are $10, not giving my money to MF. ;)

How did you know it was just for one day? When I clicked on the link earlier, there was nothing that stated it. And it wasn't listed as a 'stupid deal of the day' either.

You really gotta' act quick, if you see something like that you've been looking to get. Maybe someone got a good deal because of your post.

because i look at ALOT of gear on MF everyday. many of things i have purchased from them have been on sale only for one day. some last a few day. they do this from time to time. i guess its MF way of seeing if anyone notices.

im looking to swap out my xs20 cymbals for A's/A customs. they come up from time to time but you have to be "paying attention", meaning looking everyday!

theres a sabain 20'" A heavy ride for $159 on MF... thats 100 bucks off their regular!

That price is about what I paid for a used pair from Guitar Center a year ago. Solid hats. I recently upgraded to 14" HH regular hats I got a good deal on but those 13" Groove hats are still in bag in the event I need them.

Back