Neil Peart's DW kit price?

drumkiller77

Just watching the time machine dvd and was kinda curious sinse im a working stiff who worked for 8 years to get a mapex saturn kit and some sabian aax cymbals,, exactly how much money ya thing there is in that kit,,stage up mics and all? My guess is at least 30 k. And if anyone actually knows id love to hear the answer... Thanx

Re: Neil peart's dw kit price?

Millions

tumblr_m8yykrMiKB1r3tqll.jpg

You have a pic of it? All gold plate isnt it? Cuz that helps with the sound...

I think DW had a "signature kit" that you could buy for $30,000, but the figure that I saw at one point in a music magazine put the whole shebang (everything from the riser up including drums, cymbals, electronics, and mics) at over $75,000. I don't remember where I read that, though.

I think DW had a "signature kit" that you could buy for $30,000, but the figure that I saw at one point in a music magazine put the whole shebang (everything from the riser up including drums, cymbals, electronics, and mics) at over $75,000. I don't remember where I read that, though.

I seem to remember a site selling a R30 kit or 47,000$ (without cymbals?)

Which I don't know about you guys, but that's actually a lot cheaper than I was expecting.

That sounds about right.

Neil's kit is highly customized, and all that customization would be very expensive to duplicate.

I was upset that Neil's kit has the stands with no legs that screw into the riser and the replica kit did not. It really should have been EXACT!

Back