Sonor is back with birch

These kits are going to rock! Sonor does excellent Birch shell kits, and they speak so well!

They also have another limited Beech kit coming out, similar to Newports and Beech Infinate kits of past; the finish is almost a Birdseye w/ a Bubinga wood color to it.

I do love Sonor stuff, but I can no longer get into 17 or 18 inch deep bass drums, and I can't afford an SQ2.

+eleventybillion

If the sizes were right, I would already have a ProLite kit.

My Ascents are the Chinese stuff, and they sound great....my hierarchy was based on the German stuff....

The Chinese stuff is good at the top end and decent all the way down to the Safari and Bop stuff.....I prefer the German goods, but I gig the hell out of my Ascents and they sound so damn good, that Im not gonna dish em for the Birches anytime soon.

F

All this talk about "stuff" reminds me of that kid a couple years ago who was pissed because the airport security people were touching his "stuff" during the patdown. Something like that...

Chinese stuff is actually very good but I worry that if the smog gets any worse over there they won't be able to see what they're doing on the assembly line..

Just pulled the trigger on a new 5 piece. One of the last Vintage Onyx kits available, totally stoked about their arrival this weekend!

Back