DW Collectors Series vs Roland TD30

Speed88bump

I hope this does not get deleted. Please move as appropriate if needed. I want to trade my entire kit for a Roland TD-30. Anyone interested? Send me a message
I am selling a one of a kind, DW Collectors Kit with a Deep, Rich, Cherry Wood Glossy finish. The Toms and Kick have gold plated hardware. Included is 8" Tom, 10" tom, 12" tom, 16" floor tom, 22" kick with built in trigger and sound dampening system. 12" Mapex Maple Snare Drum. 5 piece DW 9000 Heavy Duty Hardware (that's right DW's top of the line hardware). Cymbals are Zildjian A Customs; 14" New Beat Hi-Hats, 12" Splash, 14" Fast Crash, 15" Projection Crash, 15" Fast Crash, Paiste Power ride 20". As an added bonus I will add 3 Effect Cymbals Wuhan 12" China, 10" Zildjian Oriental Trash Splash and an 8" Sabian Splash. if that were not enough I am also adding an 20" Zildjian A Custom Crash which I use as a crash ride.
This kit was purchased for my studio and is a one owner kit. I have taken absolute great care of the kit since day one. Just look at the pics attached. It will be a sad day to see this kit go but I really want a TD-30 so, I am looking to raise enough dough for one. Serious inquiries only. I promise, you will never be able to get all this in a DW Collectors Series at this price anywhere else. If you have a Roland TD-30KV Pro we can discuss a trade. I need pictures of your TD-30KV Pro if you want to trade.

Sounds like a beautiful kit (pics not attached unfortunately but please post some).
Although it may be sacrilege to some, have you considered converting your kit to electronic?
You say the kick is already triggered (so that's already taken care of), buy some mesh heads (you'll be playing those with a TD-30 kit anyway), used TD-30 module (if you can find one) and some triggers. You'd basically have the same playing experience only you'd get to keep what sounds like an awesome kit.
The cymbals/ hi-hat would have to be replaced with Roland ones but you could sell off your current cymbal collection to fund the purchase.
Just an option you may not have considered...

Back