Metronome help

imnotonfire

I am looking for a metronome. One that can be LOUD with headphones. REAAAAALLY LOOOUUUUUUUD. becuase I know I can play with one but not hearing it good enough (esspecially the big click) makes me nervous and I think I go off. so I need a LOOOOUUUUUD one. Any suggestions?

If you have problems hearing the click, you don't need a louder metronome. You need noise-cancelling headphones or earbuds.

If you have problems hearing the click, you don't need a louder metronome. You need noise-cancelling headphones or earbuds.

This is very true. Never try to override something that is loud with something that's even louder yet, in the long run your ears will be thanking you. Just get a nice pair of headphones such as the Sennheiser 280's They'll allow you to be able to hear your metronome by attenuating the ambient sounds of your drum kit. It's a win, win combination. There are a lot of different kinds of headphones used by drummers, but the 280's are really increasing in popularity and they also sound very nice for playing with music tracks.

Dennis

Back