Sonor DP 472 ?

cristiprg

Hello, did anybody try the Sonor DP 472? I have 200 E bugdet and I'm thinking about this pedal. Neither Google nor Youtube helped me to find some good reviews. Or do you have other suggestions? How different is it from a 400E Iron Cobra for example? Thanks!

Hello, did anybody try the Sonor DP 472? I have 200 E bugdet and I'm thinking about this pedal. Neither Google nor Youtube helped me to find some good reviews. Or do you have other suggestions? How different is it from a 400E Iron Cobra for example? Thanks!

Oh man, two pedals couldn't feel more different, at least on my feet. The Sonor is very "plain" feeling (but super smooth), which I like very much, it's my favorite pedal. The IC is smooth as well, but has the off-set cam design, so it has a certain "whip-like" quality, and takes more effort to control, unless you're stomping the crap out of it all the time.

Both pedals have standard cross-bars which (IMO) are responsible for the dreaded slave pedal lag, even new out of the box. Get an Axis universal-fit cross bar for whichever pedal you buy.

Back