Just made my rockband drums into E - Drums

Might just have to try as a diversion.

And that site gets an award for the Worst Use of Background on the Internet. It borders on unreadable. I feel like it's one of those 3D pictures and I have to stare blankly at it to get the instructions to pop out of the picture.

I don't think it will take long for them to figure this out and sell branded, fully functional electronic drums compatible with Guitar Hero, etc., or playable on a real stage with a real band. Before long the whole Guitar Hero/Rockband brand will extend to actual instruments, likely with some electronic capability to plug into the game, or to play with a real band.

ya probably but acoustics are better, now if i could get rid of this darned lag

I don't think it will take long for them to figure this out and sell branded, fully functional electronic drums compatible with Guitar Hero, etc., or playable on a real stage with a real band. Before long the whole Guitar Hero/Rockband brand will extend to actual instruments, likely with some electronic capability to plug into the game, or to play with a real band.

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/ION-Drum-Rocker-Electronic-Drum-Set?sku=500518

hello there , could somebody help me, I am trying to find out more about those games like The Rock Band and Guitar Hero ,how do they work , what about the songs format used, could they be converted into mp3 s? I am amateur drummer and play in band ,but I am interested to acquire one of the games , under condition that I can play along with the songs with my acoustic set , not to play the game itself . I have both PS2 an PS3 consoles but I can buy the game only through Internet, we don't have it in stores in this part of the world ,so I wonder if it could pay for the money for what I intend .

Back