MADgeFest 2018

Magenta

Platinum Member
Yes, you read that right.

Larry's somewhere over the Atlantic as I type, heading home after his visit to the UK. He can't wait to come back and is planning to grace our shores again next May, so we both thought Why not have MADgeFest at the same time?

Nothing's set in stone yet, but our working date at the moment is 12th May, so pencil it in, peeps, and I'll keep you informed of any developments.

PS We all had the most wonderful time but I'll let him report back first, and then bore you with photos and stuff :)

Boring it is not! Peace and goodwill.

I second that-a good time for my wife and I to visit the UK-it's been awhile. I'll plant the seed-she loves to travel and I could meet a bunch of lovely folks and try to plan a visit with Andy in Guru heaven -so I can see and hear the kits in person. Actually I could meet people on both sides of the Atlantic from DW that would be my honor to do so-you can both make fun of my Southern accent. LOL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x_FzCWl2nc&list=PLs9ZxPIBfAZij16elwi7yosLn82294yA6

Home safe and sound and much much richer for the experience. I have to get ready for a gig right now, tomorrow I have a benefit, Sunday is for me and my honey, so Monday I will try to wrangle some nouns adjectives and verbs together for all of you. I could not have wished for a more fulfilling trip. Kinda magical for me.

Madge and Glyn...Andy and Yvonne....what can I say. You guys....words fail. Better people I won't find. Absolutely top shelf people, what a blast!

Give me a few days and I'll do a full accounting.

Back