14'' snare hoops 6 holes ... where can i find these ????

tich

hi there !!!!

i'm building a full maple segment shell snare at my school and i took the hardware from an old CB snare that was lying in my room. unfortunatly one of the 2 rims is broken and it can't be repaired... i tried to find one near me (Quebec, Canada)but i can't.

if there's anyone that know where i can find one or the pair. i really need to find one for the annual exposition at the school :p

thanks for all, see ya ! !

hi there !!!!

i'm building a full maple segment shell snare at my school and i took the hardware from an old CB snare that was lying in my room. unfortunatly one of the 2 rims is broken and it can't be repaired... i tried to find one near me (Quebec, Canada)but i can't.

if there's anyone that know where i can find one or the pair. i really need to find one for the annual exposition at the school :p

thanks for all, see ya ! !
mmmmmmmm that will be really hard since the standard number of lugs on a 14" whatsoever drum is 8. try making it yourself or custom ordering from a drummaker named françois whom is the owner of a canada custom drum company: unix drums

i'm able to make mine in wood , but i don't have enough time left since i must build a chest too and other random things :S .... that why i wanna buy em online

i want metal one. i'm trying now to find the cb official website to see if they can ship me a rim ... :S looks like they don't have one :(

i'm pretty sure i can find some, i saw a pair on ebay but they were vintage .... i think i'll make mine so (maple wooden hoops)

thanks

You might want to check with Mapex. They make a Meridian birch 14" floor tom that uses a 6 hole rim. That might work.

Most beginner/intermediate 14" floor toms have 6 lugs, so finding a 6 hole batter hoop shouldn't be a problem, look on any drum part site. The reso hoop, with the openings for the snares, may be tougher...

Back