Is Pollyanna a girl?

Migaluch

Unfortunately the terrible barrier known as the internet prevents me from actually knowing anyones' identities, so it is just a simple question. Just to make things clear for me so i don't offend him/her (circle one).

This comes to mind because if he/she is a dude, then the name Pollyanna would be a poor choice.

This is the Off Topic forum, isn't it?

lol ... aha, you found me out ... I'm actually Arnold Schwartzenegger! Migaluch, it that you? Lady Gaga??? Haha good one, Gaga, you almost had me fooled!

So what prompted this silliness? I've posted photos and videos here. I mean, ok, I'm not a supermodel but I didn't think I was THAT plain ... I'm pals in real life with a member here (Wy Yung). We had a little percussion jam on Monday - him on frame drum and me on bongos.

PS. I call myself Pollyanna here to reflect my sunny, slightly-spaced out view of life :)

PPS. Andy, you have to admit that Primeval Tub Thumper is a dead cool name ...

PPPS. Actually, I'm not a girl - I'm a woman. You're about 35 years late ...

PPPPS. If this is an attempt to get me to post a nude pic, Migaluch ... nice try, buddy :p

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, didnt trevor_the_drummer try to hit on you Polly? Didnt know you and Wy had sumthin going on :p.

keep it simple said:
Off topic, off topic, might be a cool social group title for all fans of basic drumming, hermaphrodite usernames and generally nutty perspective on life! I'll think about that.

The Primeval Tub Thumpers Group? Count me in!

If I remember correctly, didnt trevor_the_drummer try to hit on you Polly? Didnt know you and Wy had sumthin going on :p.

Hardy har har, Mr Adam's Apple. Cheeky bunch :) It sounds so lame to say Wy and I are just friends, like I'm in denial lol ... he's picking up an Aquarian snare head for me later this week because it's all Remo and Evans in my local shops.

Can't remember Trevor ... there's been the occasional flirt here and there ... can't remember them all :)

Pollyanna is a WOMAN. Hear her roar. Girls are in elementary school.

Can't remember Trevor

Oh gawd no....... Trevor??

If I live to be 150, I'm not sure I'll forget him. What a strange character he was.....and a living, breathing reminder to us all why small children shouldn't talk to strangers!.

Banned, but unfortunately not forgotton Poll.

Not sure how much I roar, GD, I think you might be hearing my middle-aged digestive system ... girls still have such joys ahead of them :)

Glad Trevor was weird, PFOG. It would be embarrassing to forget a good guy! Was he on the forum in 2009?

Trevor was constantly messaging all the girls with his broken english. When most of them thought he was a creep, he got very angry and started telling about his medical history, which was frightening to say the least. Don't know if it was real though.

It was the same thread I pretended to be one of those russian scammers.

lol ... aha, you found me out ... I'm actually Arnold Schwartzenegger! Migaluch, it that you? Lady Gaga??? Haha good one, Gaga, you almost had me fooled!

So what prompted this silliness? I've posted photos and videos here. I mean, ok, I'm not a supermodel but I didn't think I was THAT plain ... I'm pals in real life with a member here (Wy Yung). We had a little percussion jam on Monday - him on frame drum and me on bongos.

PS. I call myself Pollyanna here to reflect my sunny, slightly-spaced out view of life :)

PPS. Andy, you have to admit that Primeval Tub Thumper is a dead cool name ...

PPPS. Actually, I'm not a girl - I'm a woman. You're about 35 years late ...

PPPPS. If this is an attempt to get me to post a nude pic, Migaluch ... nice try, buddy :p

I simply posted this to observe whatever awesome posts would follow, which certainty happened! Actually Ahnold, you have it wrong. I'm Kim Jong-il, Lady Gagas in my basement hahaha!!!!

REPLY TO PS: Yeah Migaluch is supposed to be some Italian slang for Michael... i dunno it sounds cool tho and its unique.

REPLY TO PPS: I second that!

REPLY TO PPPS: Wouldn't you be the one who's late? I'm tha young one!

REPLY TO PPPPS: lolwut?? Kim Jong-il already has Lady Gaga AND Gemma Arterton in his basement! No need for Pollyanna! NUKE THE WHALES!

This is a really contradictory post! Contradictions FTW!

Well we've established that Pol is most definitely a female. And what a female!

Next we need to find out if hmmm who should I pick on....
Next we need to find out if Bob isn't an IRS agent sent here to pose as an extremely handsome and likeable guy who is surrepticiously gathering tax evasion info on our members here for use by government agencies to drain even more lifeblood from our bank accounts.

Don't piss her off! You can't shoot, root or electrocute Polly - She's made out of titanium.

Well we've established that Pol is most definitely a female. And what a female!

Next we need to find out if hmmm who should I pick on....
Next we need to find out if Bob isn't an IRS agent sent here to pose as an extremely handsome and likeable guy who is surrepticiously gathering tax evasion info on our members here for use by government agencies to drain even more lifeblood from our bank accounts.
Here's some of Bob's digger work when you can't pay up!

Attachments

• Sample-3 (2).jpg
    Sample-3 (2).jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 411
Back