Weird Al and Bermuda

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Congrats Gentlemen. Keep up the good work.

Attachments

• 61st_Annual_Grammy_Awards_-_Show_13866.jpg
    61st_Annual_Grammy_Awards_-_Show_13866.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 316
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 17.52.10.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 17.52.10.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 316
Way to go, Bermuda! (Bermuda got a couple of shout-outs by Al & Annie during their acceptance speech).

Here's the wiki-definition of what Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package means:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Boxed_or_Special_Limited_Edition_Package

The Grammy Award for Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package has been presented since 1995 to an album's art directors. The award is not bestowed upon or shared by the artist unless they are also a credited art director.

Thanks, and although I'm also credited under Sony's credits, I don't get an award. :(

However, the label and Al have assured me that I was a big part of the success of the box, due my to my contributions to the 120pg booklet in the set. And I am particularly proud of my input on this project, but mostly for the book. :)

Bermuda

Thanks, and although I'm also credited under Sony's credits, I don't get an award. :(

However, the label and Al have assured me that I was a big part of the success of the box, due my to my contributions to the 120pg booklet in the set. And I am particularly proud of my input on this project, but mostly for the book. :)

Bermuda

Congratulations Bermuda !! That is really cool.

Congrats, maybe you should put a picture of the award up on your mantle at least.

Really cool. Congratulations to Bermuda & crew!

Thanks GruntersDad for posting and newoldie for context. Congrats Bermuda too-you should be proud and get written credit somewhere for your work-bad etiquette not when you do the work.

That is well deserved to Al and the whole band and support team. Peace and goodwill.

Congrats, maybe you should put a picture of the award up on your mantle at least.

NARAS does have a certificate for participation for those who aren't named winners, but deserve something for their close involvement. I have those for the previous wins. I should hit up Sony for one :)

Bermuda

Well done! Another career milestone!

Now if the Grammys only had a category for drum forum mods . . . . .

Back