Temp leave of absence

Fett2oo5

Hello all,
Recently life, work, and stress levels have been out of control, I took a vacation from work in the beginning of Oct. which helped the stress but when I got back, work exploded in my face. I guess the people there enjoy having only one person being capable, and resposible for their drafting needs, and everything was put off until I got back. Then I had to do 2 weeks worth of work in 1 week. literally.

Not only that but this problem I'm having with getting my Stage Custom order from Yamaha, through Guitar Center is proving to be a massive ordeal and taking up more time than I want to devote to it. It's really getting out of hand.

I'm also still trying to get my house repaired from the hurricane damage.

Long story short, I have way too many things going on, and I can't seem to find the time to get on the internet and check my sites like Facebook, and Drummerworld, etc. Which sucks because I really like interacting with all of you.

Anyway, I'm not leaving for good, just for a few weeks, and wanted to let peeps know I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Hopefully I got yalls support.

What I really want to happen is to be able to come back with tons of pics of the new Stage Customs for you guys to look over. But until then, I will be sparse.

Peace out,
Doug

Hello all,
Recently life, work, and stress levels have been out of control, I took a vacation from work in the beginning of Oct. which helped the stress but when I got back, work exploded in my face. I guess the people there enjoy having only one person being capable, and resposible for their drafting needs, and everything was put off until I got back. Then I had to do 2 weeks worth of work in 1 week. literally.

Not only that but this problem I'm having with getting my Stage Custom order from Yamaha, through Guitar Center is proving to be a massive ordeal and taking up more time than I want to devote to it. It's really getting out of hand.

I'm also still trying to get my house repaired from the hurricane damage.

Long story short, I have way too many things going on, and I can't seem to find the time to get on the internet and check my sites like Facebook, and Drummerworld, etc. Which sucks because I really like interacting with all of you.

Anyway, I'm not leaving for good, just for a few weeks, and wanted to let peeps know I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Hopefully I got yalls support.

What I really want to happen is to be able to come back with tons of pics of the new Stage Customs for you guys to look over. But until then, I will be sparse.

Peace out,
Doug
Take a deep breath, we'll be here when you get back. Just sort it out, no worries man.

Back